Reviews for The Damage Has Been Done
luckyinugirl chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
I like almost cried when Inuyasha was telling Kagome everything!
hanyou'sdoggieearslover chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
I'm pretty sure I read this before and I commented on it while we were texting. This is really good. Usually when stories are short I'm afraid to read them in case there isn't proper closure to the story. This was really short but really thorough and I loved it. Excellent writing and excellent story.
XEagle chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
... I thought that Kagome's gonna leave for sure, nice one

yawn, I hope I could continue reading another fanfics, but it looks like my eyes' rejecting to keep opening _
FeatherTreeForest chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I feel afraid.
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
That was 1,000x BETTER than how you made it sound, Imotou! It was well constructed, the plotline was stable, and it had a happy ending!
Celsie7 chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
awesome fanfic! *applause*
kkiibbaa chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
hmm...i wonder if kagome will run into another person on her way home *knowing smile* ...at least i hope im thinkin the right thing lol
TheUltimateMexican chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
You know what I think? I think that Sango and Miroku are going to be incredibly happy to know that she ain't leaving after all!
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
The ending may have been a bit cliche but you pulled it off nicely. I was thinking that Kagome was actually going to go but then you made InuYasha go after her and convince her to stay. Great job and the way you wrote it was amazing. I can't wait to read more of your work!
TheRealInuyasha chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
You're welcome...I really hope the tornado doesn't come here. Good job, ja!
TheRealInuyasha chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
You too? I hear the song enough from my sister. She keeps singing it. Good job, ja!
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
At least Kagome has made peace with everyone in a way. Too bad this story is just about over. I really love this story. My favorite parts where when Miroku said he would save his lecherous ways for Sango and when Kagome reminded Kouga what he did to her and if he controlled his temper then he can have just about any girl. The Miroku part was funny and the Kouga and Kagome was serious and I just liked it a whole lot.

Update soon and Good job on this chapter.
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
I liked how Rin was telling Sesshomaru not to talk bad about InuYasha. Rin is actually smarter than the average child. Update soon.
kkiibbaa chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
wow...kags is in a really confusing situation o.O
TheRealInuyasha chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
I've got a pretty good idea why. Good job, ja!