Reviews for And the Worst of Nightmares
Ambo19 chapter 19 . 4/24/2016
Omg! I love this fic! I've been reading non stop since my breakfast xD You are incredible talent to write :3 I hope you continue the story, and if not, I hope that writing is part of your life and that you enjoy doing it :) (Sorry if my grammar is too poor, I'm not a native English speaker)
li'miss sunshine chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
I have no clue HOW I missed those last chapters, but I certainly don't remember reading them!

Honestly the other day it just struck me that it's been a while since you've updated, and as sad as this story is, it really is one of my all time favourites. I remember when you first started writing this every time a chapter was updated I would cry just as hard as Kari was.

I checked when you last updated, and apparently it's been 2 YEARS? Craziness! Not at the lack of updates, but the fact it's been like 3 years since this story was started!

Of course I would LOVE to see this story completed in its entirety, but from your AN I can only assume you're still in collage and very busy.

So thank you so much for sharing your wonderful stories (Why Won't You Open Up Your Eyes is another favourite of mine), and if/when an update happens, I will 100% be looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2015
was just wondering if your ever going to update the story?
savetheday chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
i like this story a lot! keep it coming
I'll Break Your Heart chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
Are they in love? It may be growing feelings but...

They do care about each other.

Thanks for this story.

Update when you have time

-I'll Break Your Heart
RogueSummersLover chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
I seriously absolutely love this. I love seeing the interaction between the two. I can feel tks caring for her. Many people don't stick around for those suffering from depression. It's a very hard disease to deal with. I'd like to see a therapy session from the both of them. I think that would provide for an interesting chapter. I adore your writing personality! You write wonderfully. :)
Crimson Tigress chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
I love this story! TK is so gentle and so patient. Something as hard to overcome as depression can sometimes be frustrating to people who don't understand the disorder. It's very in character of TK to be a caring, sweet, and sensitive person! I really enjoyed their sweet chemistry between the two. Please continue!
Miharu Tengoku chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
So reading your story... it's wonderful. I'm really enjoying it. Don't worry about taking a while to update because college. Sounds like we are in the same year. I'm also in college so I know the stress. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see where you go from here. Once I start reading I can't stop... unless it's 3am and I'm tired. I can't do the 3am hot chocolate like TK. Hahaha. Keep it up!
Miharu
I'll Break Your Heart chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love this so much! Its so dark yet filled with the hope of light! Thank you for writing this and updating. Just really, thanks.
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
I like this story! Can't wait for more!
rachie102187 chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
I need more of this story in my life! I am so glad you updated!
Pandamonkey chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Is this the last chapter?
LILFOC chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Kari's such a luck girl )
The interaction between them was so sweet
KHLostEmpress chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Great chapter. I love seeing how he is with her.