Reviews for The bodyguard: my sequel
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Lol Mr-I-Cant Mind My own buisness had me rollin
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
._. More plz?
kkoO chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
Sy's a j*** a** .and what five year old has read the dictionaryFIVE times? doesn't matter, great story:*)
kala79 chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
Fantastic! I like it that you keep it from little girl's perspective - nice twist :) Sy is an ass, but I really enjoy(and enjoyed in the movie) his character. I guess he is an interesting badass, but not a total villain. Same here. I hope you'll keep him in the story :)
Baby Bodyguard chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
All I can say is Awwwwwwwwwwww! And why in the hell is Sy still around. I hate him.
LaceNLeather24 chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
Aww good ending! I hate to see it go but all good stories must come to an end. I really enjoyed the part about temper tantrums and the switch becoming Rachel's best friend. That had me laughing out loud. Thanks for the story I really enjoyed it :)
Baby Bodyguard chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
It was good! They had the day all to their selfs. And that forever with their names was so cute of Frank to do. Up date soon can't wait to see what in store for them next!
Baby Bodyguard chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
It was good! They had the day all to their selfs. And that forever with their names was so cute of Frank to do. Up date soon can't wait to see what in store for them txt
kala79 chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Great chapter, but there is one thing I don't understand. Why does it say that Frank had never seen Rachel in lingerie? Just curious, haha :)
LegaspiWeaver chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
aww what an adorable chapter. I loved the place they went it was nice & quiet like they like it. I can just imagine them there.
LaceNLeather24 chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
good chapter!
LaceNLeather24 chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
After the the newlyweds faze give them some drama!
HouseFan22 chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
I'm with them, more drama! I love when they're happy but everyone has a little drama. Makes things interesting :) Can't wait for the update!
Baby Bodyguard chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
Okay I with them all the way. And how about they go on some walks together. Also I say give Frank a woman that has a crush on him which makes Rachel mad and the j word lol!
kala79 chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
Yeah, a drama! Some jealousy and angst. I'm cruel, I know ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »