Reviews for Domina
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That's sexy :)
/"Mmm, good girl. Just like that."/

That's nice!
/"S-stop that, M-Mudblood," she panted. "You- you're not being... oh... a good girl f-for me." Her legs shook with pleasure and I felt proud for bringing her to this yet again. It was hard, even for her, to remain in charge in a situation like this./
I like it that she can't maintain total control, as this requires a relinquishing of it to reach the point of orgasm.

Nice! Again :)
/With that, she braced herself against the tree and wrapped one long leg around my shoulder, motioning for me to continue./

I like how Bellatrix called her name out and afterwards engaged in tender and possessive kissing.

Really enjoyable story! I'd have to quote the entire last half to tell you which 'parts' I liked. So yeah, all of it!
shelleyrusalki chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love this, the dynamic between the two got me rather hot! ;)
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Terrifying, but amazing. :)
Backne chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very, very well written. Well-written sexy epic. Great job. :)
themcstormy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Loved it, that was very hot. You are a good writer, I know I told you that on a message but fuck it, cuz that's so fucking true xD
FelswornDeath chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I think that it would be awesome if you wrote a sequel for this... *hint hint*
DeathSeeker123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I almost wish there was a story for this. If you ever get bored this could be a great story. D
Annabella Miller chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was wonderful, absolutley astonishing. You are an amazing writer and you should be proud of yourself. I had been searching and searching this website for an erotica like that one and now today i had come across this one! It was great and very fun to read. And it made me feel like i was hermione. Though i do wish you would add more chapters to it. That'd be good. It was very nicee xD

- Annabella Nicole Miller -

P.S. Yea, i know. It is kind of wierd that i sign my name like that. But i do! So yeah, get over it people!
liidg chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awesome story. Very sexy.
Amaranta316 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
bittersweet, left me wanting to know more about this two
Greyella chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Quite the little gem m'dear...
Miggitdog chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Mmmmm. Hermione and Bella have a special place in my heart as a pairing, and I don't think there is enough of them out there. Also, I love the way you write them. So thank you. I'm happy to wait for sporadic updates because hey, at least you're doing it, but I'm glad you posted this, it was fantastic. :)

miggitdog
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great One-shot! I would love to read more of it! Perhaps a sequel where it's after the war and Bella and Mione are together?
imperfectionisunderrated chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wow this was.. amazing. Very.. hot. And Hermione being so submissive somehow makes it even hotter. Maybe if Hermione had told Bellatrix why she loved her, she might have believed her. But this story was perfect like this.