Reviews for Embracing the Sky
tsunasoraceillover chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
U should write a sequel
KHR lover chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I loved it! Gokudera was so... Him! And Tsuna was so cute! And the end was so cute, how Gokudera disobeyed Tsuna so that he could carry him! Definitely awesome! ()
seireidoragon chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
This was amazing!
The Dark Crimson Blood chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I loved this story! It's so good I don't have enough 'really's' XD
I have no idea why this only has 12 (13 now) reviews; it should have a lott more
It's the best 5927Fanfiction I've read! Good job! already favorited and followed! I hope you write more 5927 fanfiction
Jaykakashifan chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I love this pairing and you did a great job at keeping with the characters personalities! I also love the hibari x tsuna pairing too! I can see both pairings especially when Gokudera finds out that the older Tsuna trusted Hibari over him with the secrets about the things to take place :)
puruku chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
It was so sweet! I loved it! :)
xfleure chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
So cute x3 I love these pairing great story
aloneortogethr chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
i can't describe what i just read right now! it's just so- gah. i love it so much, i cant wait for more 5927 from you~! i love this story xD and Gokudera-sama is just so awesome~!

i hope the tenth can fall in love with him faster too!
CrackTactics chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I wuv it ! :)
icylook chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Sweet :D

I like how you write boy's characters.

Looking forward for more.
ChevyWinchester chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Awww, poor Gokudera! Poor Tsunami! So much angst! I want to squish them both! How did I miss reading this story of yours? Love it!
Anon-sama chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I put my palms to my face. Stupid Gokudera. I've read your other story and this one is just about on par. I don't have much to say, really.

There is only one part that bothers me. It is how you refer to Tsuna as the Tenth sometimes after his speech. It makes the mood seem a bit too stressful. I'm not sure how I can express this. It sounds dry.

"the Tenth dashed over to him" to me should sound quite emotional and full of worry. But by using "the Tenth" I feel as if it's a bit mechanical. Augh, sorry I don't know how to describe the feeling I get.

Otherwise, I can't wait for Gokudera to finally stop being stubborn. Ahh~

-Pleased Anon.
zeKaien chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
oh my please ship 5927 too! I love this pairig and you write well! Looking forward for more. And really I like it that they're not ooc in my opinion!

You're awesome!
icylook chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I like this story so much :) I must say, that your writing style is very good to read. I look forward to the next chapters.
zeKaien chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
hey so far so good! and i like the way you write! :D