Reviews for 10 Day Countdown
KayleighOx chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Omg! This is the funniest thing I have ever read! Loved this chapter it was brilliant :D My head actually hurts from laughing so much!
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
"We're all hanging off the side of a bloody cliff. I don't think any of us are alright."

"Boy, I swear, if you end that sentence with the word 'fine' I will drop you." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! best. lines. EVER! no seriously I havent read such funny lines from Athos in a LONG time! hahaha! well done my friend!
A very content Anon Non chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
I almost cried when I saw this was the last chapter. This series was amazing. Please please please continue this fandom!
Anon Non chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
I love picturing Athos pulling that twig out of 'Tagnans hair. So cute. And that is misfortunate. Glad that they were able to keep a level head :)
Anon Non chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
I now have the vision of D'Artagnan sleeping with Athos happily engrained in my brain... Fabulous. Definitely one of my favorites (the best nightmare fic ive read so far, in my opinion)
Anon Non chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Porthos would be superstitious. This was hilarious, I caught myself literally laughing out loud. So funny. I wonder what passerbys thought of the musketeers chasing down that poor cat...
Anon Non chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
I wonder if treville ever feels like he's a babysitter to four bad brothers... Poor guy... Great fic as always! I could completely picture dartagnan just randomly jumping on Porthos' back
Anon Non chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
I loved this! So funny when Athos bounces light off of 'Tagnan's sword :) just admit it Athos, you love that boy :)
Anon Non chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Again, not a fan of romance, but I couldn't help but like it.
Anon Non chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
God I hate Milady! Really well written though!
Anon Non chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Not a big fan of romance, but this was pretty good. I liked the fact that those bums thought that they were each otters valentines.
Anon Non chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was really funny. I like how Athos warned them never to speak of this ever again :) so like him to do that!
Umeko chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
Nice work. I cannot imagine Buttercup ditching her master. So it is great you have Bayard as the horse bolting.
lilgenious chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I have finally managed to find time to read this fic. It is absolutely wonderful so far! Though it is a bit out of character (from my prospective) at times. You two did a lovely job with this first ficlet. I enjoyed it very much! It was humourous at parts and had me giggling like mad but this was a great story so far!
Suthern-bell85 chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
This was lovely! I really like what you did with Bayard-ah, the poor horse just needs a bit more training! One thing that I espsecially liked was this: "...the young man started his journey, mumbling the whole way about how that blasted horse had better be ok when he found it." Hehehe, D'Artagnan's starting to sound a bit like Athos!

Thank you for writing these, FlyingMachine1 and Laree England! I really hope you both continue to write more for this fandom.