Reviews for Breaking Point
lulu2613 chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Kind of want to see her gabbing with the girls and MM and ruby checking out rumple and belle wispering my goodies and rumple wits a snarky comment. Love this!
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
My favorite part was his stopped dead in his tracks and snow's embarrassment of her reading choices
lena chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
it is so nice
jewel415 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Well, I have read this 5 or 6 times now; and I love it more each time! You have these two down pat! Everything about this rings true. Wish they would do a love scene on OUAT-not the 20 second kiss thing. O well, if wishes were horse, beggars would ride! ; )
Littletartine chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Okaaaay... That was insanely hot!
Really when you write smut, you make it good!
You make Rumbelle so hot!
We all love a seductive Belle!
Thx!
ValzBrownie chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Wowww that was HOT! I love the way she would try to seduce him
Drac1026 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. Love how Ruby keeps finding her way into these types of stories, that vixen!
Car chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Words can not express how much I love this. I've been wanting to read fanfiction where Belle seduces Gold and I didn't find it. This was perfect. So many Rumbelle feels. So... hot! Thanks for writing this!
bellegold89 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Fab! :D Please post more ;)
tigger64 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
WOW! If the show could only get this down and dirty!
PrincessSYS chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
NICE WORK!
dolly-dear chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I love you.

I finally got around to watching a few weeks worth of Once Upon a Time and after the episode "Skin Deep," I knew I had to find some good Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold & Belle fanfiction. And of course I wanted to find my guilty pleasure: smut. And you gave it to me. Thank you.

Fantastic little story. :) Great job.

Oh, and did you do this on purpose?:

"He looked so absurd, hair crazy and RUMPLED..."
wintersmith chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Gold looks at Belle like he wants to rip her clothes off and eat her alive "which was a plan she was completely on board with" - great line! Smut-tastic.
wintersmith chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
M-M enthusiastically telling Belle which are the racier romance novels she needs to check out at the library - I could so see her saying that in my head! Yes, children, reading can be fun... (wicked grin)
DragonRose4 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Whew *fans self* Thank YOU darlin. Nice work there and great angle with the inspirational smutty books. I have read a few of those manuals as well. ;)