Reviews for One Small Spark
WoodThrushSings chapter 41 . 9/25/2013
This story was epic! But does it really end here? I knew there would probably be some loose ends such as Destroya's escape, but I wasn't expecting it to be a tragedy! I thought Poison and Frenzy would finally have their day, and I was stunned when she died. I wanted to cry. Please, please, please don't let this be over! You're an excellent writer, and I would gladly read anything else you write in the Killjoy-verse.
TheOodOne chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I just finished reading this story. Thank heavens my friend reccomended this to me. I'm literally speechless and at the verge of tears!
Aaaa chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
HOW ON RASSILON'S PANTS DD YOU MANAGE TO WRITE SO MUCH.

Wow. And you deserve so much more.
EmWesteros chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Okay, I'm about half way through and this is amazing! You have such quality writing, and it is really good!
Frankie Hale chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I haven't actually read this yet, I was kind of stumbling around wondering how awful a story could possibly be, to have over 300K words and only five reviews. So I checked out the reviews, and realised you'd uploaded it in a single day.

Dude, are you crazy? Reviews are the only payment we fanfiction authors get for our work, and the only thing that makes writing worthwhile. Why didn't you upload it weekly, or even daily? You probably lost out on so many readers because of the review count...

Anyway sorry, rant over. I'm really just slightly disbelieving and also jealous that you can write so much XD I'll go actually read the story now.

Hana Belladonna
Gasoline Diamond chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
wow, ignore that last one...I clicked the wrong button and left a review on the first chapter, but it was supposed to be on "A stain that never comes off the sheets"/ this one...so yeah...awkward...
Gasoline Diamond chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Dude! Party Poison's right! Holy fucking Shit! If she kills him, on accident, on an anger flare, what ever!...I'll kill you! XDXD
Gasoline Diamond chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
This is an amazing story! How can there only be two fucking reviews! This is truly amazing, and I LOVE what you did making Frenzy a pyromaniac! Pyromaniacs rule!
Nico Morrison chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
What. The. Fuck. I just started reading this; it's incredible. Why does this only have one review? Are you kidding me? Amazing. I am so happy I found this. Looking forward to an excellent read.
StrawberryBubble chapter 41 . 3/4/2012
Oh...my...God...seriously, that was...I don't even have words for how incredible that story was. Why the HELL has no one reviewed this yet? I don't care if it's only been a day!(Btw, you uploaded 300,000 words in ONE day? I know that means you already had it written and everything, but still...that's pretty damn impressive xD)

I literally got the worst goosebumps at the end, especially the last few sentences. You wrote them so amazingly and emotionally that I really almost cried! You developed the characters so well I actually felt for them and really got into the story, and that last part there...wow, I can't even describe it.

Amazing job, seriously. And omg, you're writing a sequel? Must...start...reading...now... :D