Reviews for Does first love ever die?
forwood13 chapter 29 . 5/17/2013
OMG! This story is so awesome I hope you'll get to finish it . i love you attention to detail in your writing. /please, keep it up.
unicornrider chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
very happy to know u and your son are safe and healthy i shall praise the lord
stiles-martin chapter 29 . 7/5/2012
hey great ch i hope noting happens to her xoxo
Guest chapter 29 . 7/4/2012
OMG this so,so scary..so terrifying..he is such a monster,he will surely die..OMG i hope jasmine will be rescued..i hope he does not drain her out..god please safe jasmine..please
:-) vanessa
darkgirl3 chapter 29 . 7/3/2012
I hope Jasmine can be rescued soon and i can't wait find out who the princess is i wonder if it is Caroline. My fav part was when Jasmine said he didn't know what he begun VAMPIRE you're going to regret it. Man she is tough even if being held by him. I just hope when it's all over they see Caroline belongs with Tyler and that this him helping save them let the law be broken.

Excellent up date as always wonderfully done.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/3/2012
Wow, very dark indeed. A princess? Oh my gosh, who could the princess be? So the monster killing fairies is a vampire? That changes everything. Bring on chapter 29 Ruby.
vanessa chapter 28 . 6/20/2012
OMG OMG.. i don't think it's jenny..it can't be..
vanessa chapter 27 . 6/20/2012
hai rub,its been a long time..so i think the might get some information about jenny..i hope it's good..
darkgirl3 chapter 28 . 6/20/2012
I loved this chapter so much. i wanted to cry with Tyler when they said they had found a body and i screamed no when it ended with us not knowing.

my favorite parts are

I squeezed his hand; he looked at me and whispered:"Thank you for going with me." I smiled and said:"Always, I will ALWAYS have your back. Don't ever forget that, sweetie." He closed his eyes and said:" I won't ever forget. I Promise." He was shaking like a leaf, the moment the car stopped in front of the morgue.

I mouthed to him:" I've got your back."

the two them have so much love for each other can't wait read the next chapter :)
stiles-martin chapter 28 . 6/16/2012
another great ch no fav parts for this one...

just hoping it's not jenny... i don't think it is...i guess i'll find nxt ch
stiles-martin chapter 27 . 6/16/2012
great job...I loved this ch keep up the good worrkk

fav parts

After a while we got up and I showed her the rest of the atelier. She smiled, looking, admiring my paintings. Every now and then she said wow and OMG. "Glad you like them, sweetie." She shook her head and said:" Like them? I LOVE them! Very, very much! Even in high school I ALWAYS told you that you were a talented artist. Remember?" I nodded and thanked her.

"How can I forget? You were the reason I began to draw. You have always been my inspiration. You know that, don't you?" She nodded and blushed. She looked SO CUTE with her cheeks turning crimson red. The very first drawing I made, was of her. I just met her and I couldn't stop thinking about her. So I made a drawing of her gorgeous face and kept it in my locker.
Ashley chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
Another cliffhanger, why? Oh well. This like turning into an episode of CSI and Im loving it. Bring on chapter 28.
Ashley chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
They say better late than never. This chapter was short and sweet and I love it. Favourite part was Caroline snuggling up to Tyler and her stares down at her, so cute. Cant wait for chapter 27 Ruby.
darkgirl3 chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
I loved this chapter so much. I love this story so much too. It is wonderful to read and so addictive.

my favorite part is these two

"Why are you staring down at me?" Caroline asked softly and opened her beautiful blue eyes. I smiled and kissed her lips gently. Then my lips went to her ear and I whispered:"I am admiring my gorgeous girlfriend, who just happened to be a fairy."

and

vanessa chapter 26 . 6/4/2012
waaaaauuuuuuw..i knew it would be caroline..how romantic..but the wait was tooooo long right rub..ok i think that they might have trouble getting to tylers home,because i think jeny is a fairy and the bad guys are on the look..and caroline is also a fairy..soooo please rub don't let us wait ya..