Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
fhl1234 chapter 67 . 2/10
Hope your aunt has since recovered, but I realize that it's been some time since you posted this chappie.

Really like how they're all magical creatures. I find this world you've created very intriguing. Love the cottage.
KyuubiChild717 chapter 60 . 2/8
I was rereading this chapter and for the first time noticed that you put Harry's empathy as a secondary power/ability. That it is an inherited trait not necessarily his own. Does that mean that whatever he is doing with his magic unconsciously, instinctively is his primary ability? Or will that be revealed later on? I'm asking because as I said I am rereading and know Harry is introduced to others including the royal travels, as an empath.
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 29 . 2/6
This story is just batshit crazy. I give up. Just toooo much OOC . . . Just no. Sigh. The premise was so cool but I can't.
nihalgiovanni chapter 103 . 2/3
I love everything about this story!
What I really want you to know, is that I have a deep respect for you and the fact that you haven't quit your story like so many others. (no offence to people who have good reasons for quiting)
I really love this and the amount of work you put into each chapter.
Keep it up! :)
Happy Lurker chapter 103 . 1/28
Hey Scion, its great to hear from you again. Thanks for the new chapter! I really enjoyed the fluff and comfort scenes. That hint of a mental connection with Hadrian was cute and intriguing. I'm curious to find out what the King has Alec doing and how Harry and Co. Are going to trip all over it. I'm interested in how the Devaraines are going in their war, what conspiracy is uncovered with Jun's family. I am hopeful that Hermione will retrieve much useful information from Matron Olivia and somehow get out unscathed.
I'm very interested in your descriptions of the rest of the Hunt and how Harry goes about finding the rest of his mates as chosen by his soul scream. Would they be different from the prospectives his dragel would choose while hunting instinctually? What about the favours can you give a bit more of an explanation as to what they are? Are they sort of like the profile singles set up in dating websites or is it different? Do the senders know when someone has opened their favour? Do they know when the Dragel they have offered their favour to has opened their favour? Are there protections that stop others from opening the favours? World building is fun. How are the Peverells going? Will they be able to make enought bloodstones? What will happen when the vampires descend en mass? Will they be uncouth uncivilised bloodcrazed individuals attacking anyone and anything that bleeds? I don't see vampires as being anything but civilised but you may have a different head canon. What do the bloodstones do? How are Luna and Co. Going to get into Nevarah with all the wards up not allowing anyone entrance? What is going to happen with the Weasley family drama? And will they be drawn to Nevarah too? Will Fred be a dragel torvak mix like his grandmother? Will she teach him? Will Petunia and Dudley be going to Nevarah? If Jun's father was gone 5 years after she left, who did she give Lily and Petunia to? Why are there so many seals on Harry? What seals did Maurice place on him? Will the necromancer Quinn promised be able to bring back Maurice? Will that even happen? How will Harry earn Marianna's approval? The Geyo pits sound intresting. How will Harry know what Hadrian's favourite food or drink is? Wouldn't that sort of information be closely guarded to prevent poisoning attempts? Is poison even a thing for Dragels? Will Harry ever remember to brush his teeth with that special toothpaste? What will it do for him if he does? Are Quinn and the Kalziks alright?

I honestly think that moving Hermione's courtship by her helhound to a different fic sort of like you did with the Snape circle would help declutter your fic. Hermione's helhound scenes have a distinct flavour that do not quite mesh smoothly with the rest of the fic. Oddly enough, however, the Torvak scenes do have a similar flavour to the helhound scenes.

As you can probably tell, I love your story. I'm very enthusiastic about it. And cant wait for the next chapter.
Whatever happens I hope you know that I am a happy lurker! Take care of yourself and your family, and I hope to read from you again soon!
fhl1234 chapter 57 . 1/27
Loved seeing Quinn's family. Hope to read an update from you again soon.
The View From Up Here chapter 102 . 1/26
Oh my gosh, so many things happening, I can't wait till they all meet up to see what they all say and do!
fhl1234 chapter 45 . 1/25
I know that you've probably decided by now, but I want Quinn to be part of their circle. Loving the fic thus far.
Ice-Snow Witch chapter 103 . 1/25
It was an amazing chapter that made me re-read story from beginning for hundredth time , I noticed that I really missed Harry and his circle :D Everytime I re-read I learn something I didn't before

there is now 3 things I'm looking foward so much , it haunts my dreams : 1- A meeting between George and Harry . 2-Removal of Harry's Peverell Seal so he can show of his amazing flying skills on the Dive lol . 3-Harry getting a gheyo !

I hope you get better and please update soon ! Otherwise I will keep dreaming till the next chapter ;o; P.S : please let Dursleys die ... If they enter Nevarah , poor Harry won't get any rest !
FredWeasleygirl1987 chapter 37 . 1/21
I love this story sorry that I'm just now reviewing the story I was going to when I got to the last chapter but I couldn't when I saw the question you asked if we want more Weasley's in Theo, Charlie's, and Harry's circle and I actually would like to see Fred and George in their mate circle I think they would fit in well they practically see that Harry is fine but those are the only 2 I want to see become part of their circle. I know that I have many chapters to read but I just wanted to answer that question. Can't wait to see how the story plays out.
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 1/20
Raw meat?
Ewwwwwww...
fhl1234 chapter 26 . 1/20
Love Shadow! He's soooooo cute. Hope they find Hermione soon. I felt bad for her, overhearing all of that at once. Glad that Severus made it back, injured though he may be. Keep up the excellent work.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 1/20
Intriguing first chapter.
mizzrazz72 chapter 103 . 1/18
How did Harry's guardian get there?
Marvolo.R chapter 11 . 1/18
Whaaaat? No way! They were supposed to be extinct and now every other student and professor is a Dragel? So much for uniqueness of the species..
3,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »