Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
lesa.blazer chapter 117 . 10/1
Please continue this very soon can't wait for more
WinterWind14 chapter 117 . 9/10
I am now absolutely in love with Alec and seeing more of the inside of the Merrow court was fascinating!
Rebe Marauder chapter 117 . 9/1
He disfrutado mucho del capítulo aunque la información que se da suele ser confusa y no se entiende casi nada hasta capítulos posteriores.
Tony Moonstone chapter 117 . 8/29
Well now I'm up to date.
I managed to read four missed chapters.
Very detailed and very confusing at times.
Trying to get my memories back to this story since my last time.
I hope that Harry is not going to be trapped in his mind for much longer. He's been there for quite a few chapters.
I wonder when Hermione or even better yet our favourite twins will eventually meet Harry.
Only time will tell.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Take care and be safe!
projectjay chapter 117 . 8/29
It was a great chapter. Loved the interaction with, Harry, Maury also Theo and Maia. Poor Alec run ragged by all the monarchs. Love groomer. He is so cute.
V. L. Crawford chapter 117 . 8/29
I got excited when I saw this update. I love this story so much. Glad to hear Alec's thoughts on Harry.
This story would be totally perfect if you could find a way to bring Sirius back. I mean he didn't really die. He fell behind a curtain.
mizzrazz72 chapter 117 . 8/29
Did Dumbledore leave that surprise in the lake? Poor Hagride would have died.
blackcolt1989 chapter 117 . 8/29
I'm always so excited when you post a chapter! I don't care how long this story is or how long it takes you to finish, I'm here for it! I'll pray for the muses to keep inspiring you, so I can look forward to more. Also I like the long chapters, especially after such a long wait, but I understand that writing isn't like that.

Another excellent chapter! Looking forward to Alec/Harry and Harry&Hermione's meet up! Love the Harry Oret scenes also, much needed soul food for Harry.

Hearts and brownies
keep writing!
lilly-flower15 chapter 117 . 8/28
Great chapter update soon
iri22 chapter 116 . 8/13
A million thank you Chera for this wonderful story! I just found this less than a week ago and has the pleasure of binge reading this and I am absolutely amazed by your genius (AND VERY VERY ADDICTIVE) universe ;) This is honestly the best AU Harry Potter fanfiction I've come acrossed!
WinterWind14 chapter 116 . 6/4
This chapter was amazing! The conversation between Quinn and Harry was so wholesome - I always love seeing scenes of Harry with his bonded 3
XkayreeX chapter 116 . 5/19
I absolutely adore this story.
I make it a point to never read unfinished stories, for two reasons. One, because I am very impatient and hate waiting for each chapter. Two, because I dislike when I love a story and it is discontinued.
But I have read this. In like a week. I love it. I am so grateful you are still writing it. I understand you have a schedule going. But I will shamelessly BEG that you write faster and finish this story off for me. Please and thank you!
V. L. Crawford chapter 116 . 5/17
This was fantastic. I have been waiting for Quinn to join them since the first chapter with him in it. He just seems so fun and loveable but also serious and stern. Thank you for the update. I can't wait to read more.
Or Noir chapter 116 . 5/16
Oh my I was so busy with work I almost missed this update! Thank you for updating :)
Rebe Marauder chapter 116 . 5/14
Estoy muy contenta con este capítulo. Llevo deseando leerlo desde hace milenios, parece. La espera ha merecido la pena.
Me encanta porque Quinn tiene preocupaciones muy válidas y tiene miedo pero a Harry le hace entender que a él eso no le importa y que lo quiere como sea que pueda tenerlo.
Adoré al pequeño Harry aunque fue triste también porque el pobrecito tuvo una infancia terrible.
3,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »