Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
Tinkerbell1403 chapter 120 . 2/23
I finished this story for the first time now. I love it. Can't wait for an update and hope it's not too long now
Jennadancer chapter 120 . 2/19
I adore this story! I always check for updates and excitedly read each new chapter! Your characters are so well developed. I am get very invested in them. I can’t wait for Harry to bond to others!
bloomix999 chapter 120 . 1/29
love u seriously! I myself don't know how many tyms i hv read this story, have never got tired even after reading it so many tyms, I simply love ur style and the story is just amazing!plzzzz upload a new character i am constantly thinking in which new ways the story will go in my free tym!
Corvus-sinclair1827 chapter 109 . 1/4
Hello, lovely. I was rereading this fic and I noticed something. i do not know if it was intentional or not but i thought I would mention it in case you read these reviews. when Harry and maurice (was that the right spelling?are talking about Hadrian it was originally written that HARRY had to ask. but in this chapter Harry says hadrian has to ask. im not sure which one you were aiming for.
jewelouderkirk013 chapter 120 . 12/19/2023
I seriously love this whole story. I can't tell you how many times I've reread this just to stay current. I can not wait to find out where this story goes. You're an amazing writer.
chattystarcats chapter 120 . 12/15/2023
Now the trial... looking forward to it. Also Harry courting the rest of his circle...
Vip chapter 1 . 12/8/2023
Isn't Ethan also supposed to be on the pairing list for Harry?
Guest chapter 120 . 12/1/2023
Really enjoyed Harry and Theo's quick chat. I keep forgetting that technically even thwur
Guest chapter 120 . 10/14/2023
H
Guest chapter 120 . 10/14/2023
Just wanted to ask if u update monthly or something...
Guest chapter 120 . 10/10/2023
This is my all time favorite story on ffn. I lost track of how many times I checked to see if this chapter had been posted. Thank you for sticking with it! You're incredible. Us there somewhere you would rather us read the story to make it easier for you? I can't wait to see Harry expand his circle. I'm chomping at the bit for him to get into the thick of things and find some more members!
Lisa chapter 120 . 10/8/2023
Wow. So much happened. First thought: what in the world is the trial even going to look like? I loved the Merrow perspective. I am going to have to go back and read all of Alec's moments now that I have this new information. The Alcandor and Killigan scene was really very intimate for all that nothing overtly sexual happened. Bravo that was amazing writing. And of course the bonding party. Did we already know that Terius was that badass? I am surprised but honestly grateful that the seals are gone. It feels like poor Harry can take a step forward...just as soon as he's done taking a step back into the past with this upcoming trial! Thank you so much for another update.
ORKCHILD chapter 119 . 10/9/2023
The ceramony was beautiful.
Guest chapter 120 . 10/7/2023
Still here and still loving every chapter! The monster chapters are my favs as I just can’t get enough! Quinn and Hadrian are my favs…so every step, even tiny, that we get closer to him and Harry makes my heart happy. Thanks for the wondering new chapter and looking forward to reading more.
mdb-fr chapter 1 . 10/8/2023
Always happy when you update ! i love Alec and Hadrian... but i'd liké to have news of Wikhn too.. Bud who says 3 Fire to Terius ? Des that means that Fred and George will come around soon ?
3,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »