Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
Celeste Riddle Potter chapter 1 . 10/6
I can't stop reading! Veryy good fanfiction, nd i love this harry...it's amazing! yeeep
kk bk chapter 105 . 10/5
Omg I finally was able to read the last chapter and just wanted to say how much I loved it and thanks so much for continuing to update when you have the chance. Good luck and stay healthy
LarissaK chapter 24 . 10/4
Hello. I love this story and am looking forward to reading more. Great job.
Ferakin chapter 105 . 10/1
I love your story. Eager for more as well!
Alex Aces chapter 105 . 9/21
Really enjoying your story thusfar. I like that there’s a lot of drama and action in this chapter!
jessblackberg chapter 71 . 9/18
I absolutely love this story! This is my third time reading through, and I just have one question. Are we ever going to find out what kind of accident Quinn had? I know it was a fight but I'd love to know exactly what happened.

thanks!
retired10 chapter 20 . 9/16
Anyone complains about this chapter, they're nuts! Beautifully written!
phoenixdragonsphinx chapter 105 . 9/14
I’d like to see George find and bond with Harry,
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 105 . 9/7
Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
Mieco chapter 105 . 9/6
I loved the new chapter, but I am still curious to see what's happening with poor Harry. This chapter kept me on my toes in so many different directions - I'm excited to see what happens next.

I'm glad to hear that your feeling better and I hope that life treats you well, and doesn't throw you more curve balls.

Take your time and make sure you find time to relax as well!
Your updates always make me so happy.
I just want harry to meet the Evansons!
The View From Up Here chapter 105 . 9/4
I would live to see Harry's reaction when he wakes up and some more Quinn please!
JBubbles chapter 105 . 9/4
Yeeeees! I so love when you update! :3

But then I Always have to review it on the next day so I can sound like a human and noooot squeal so much. The whole chapter was sooooo anxious and exciting and it broke my heart to see Maurice and how Harry simply felt good and safe with him and fiiiinally feeling his soul bonds with his darlings!

But then again the torvaks are finally back! And half of the Weasleys were purê experiments and I still cannot believe how evil Arthur is in this.

I like how things are getting closer now and how Nevarah is going to get more peeps in a bit!
Brwnwillow chapter 105 . 9/4
OMG! You sent Wikhn to the Vampires? I know he's upset about the whole soulscream thing but Vampires? He better be ok. Poor Wikhn. I'm so in love with your characters. I'm hoping with this death seal done that Harry will be less of a mess. I'm curious about one thing though. Is anyone left on Earth other than Dumbledore and Voldie?
3,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »