Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
Guest chapter 120 . 10/7/2023
Still here and still loving every chapter! The monster chapters are my favs as I just can’t get enough! Quinn and Hadrian are my favs…so every step, even tiny, that we get closer to him and Harry makes my heart happy. Thanks for the wondering new chapter and looking forward to reading more.
mdb-fr chapter 1 . 10/8/2023
Always happy when you update ! i love Alec and Hadrian... but i'd liké to have news of Wikhn too.. Bud who says 3 Fire to Terius ? Des that means that Fred and George will come around soon ?
Jessica chapter 120 . 10/2/2023
Thank you for the update! I’m always so excited when I check and I see another chapter. I can’t wait to see what happens in the next few chapters! I hope all is well and look after yourself :)
Emma103 chapter 106 . 9/27/2023
hehe the harry and tavit, scene was super cute/funny.
Raven chapter 120 . 9/23/2023
Definitely a monstrous chapter. So much happened and yet you have left me anxious and on the edge of my seat eagerly anticipating the upcoming trials. So much world building! I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Thank you so much for sharing your vision with us.
mizzrazz72 chapter 120 . 9/25/2023
The seals are off. Harry is free.
Candylightning2000 chapter 120 . 9/24/2023
I still read on fanfiction. as I love your story and I can listen to it by audio on the fanfiction app which allows me to keep up with the story and still get real word tasks completed.
Guest chapter 120 . 9/20/2023
Still here. Still loving TBDH and amazed at all that it has spawned!

Favorite moments all involve Hadrian. I am so happy that there was even such a small step forward in that possible courtship, though I am totally curious about what was actually sent? Hadrian is my favorite character. I love his and Harry's interaction at the Baronsworth dinner, in the hall (with Ethan) when they were retrieved from the library, at death's court, all the Hadrian feels when dismantling Maury's seal... Yeah. Hadrian is definitely my fave!
Guest chapter 120 . 9/19/2023
Still here. Still grateful for every chapter.

Loved the inner circle growing pains. In awe of Terius ease with the seal removal... and confused too. I guess a lot of other work has already been done that made it possible? Or maybe I just don't like him and am prejudiced against Terius? Crazy that I have such conflicting feelings about a fictional character. I guess that means you are doing something right!

I am also just as apprehensive as Harry. I totally thought this would be over in a few hours, not take days. And suddenly I feel like everyone's deepest, darkest secrets are about to be exposed.
joe chapter 1 . 9/19/2023
shit story based on the fact if harry potter had a creature inheritance they would never let him in hogwarts
Emma103 chapter 120 . 9/20/2023
good chapter scion, i do think getting a rheyo might be a good idea for harry/theo/charlie, or at least 4 pareya, or even 2 advisors, this circle seems like they are gonna need it a lot.
amaromarn chapter 120 . 9/19/2023
Love the story. Still here. Never going to mind getting fat chapter drops
crystalinowl chapter 120 . 9/19/2023
I read your stories on here and on AO3. I don't have favorite lines. I have favorite moments. I loved the Creeper game. I loved the self. care bits involving their elements (ie Charlie learning how his element affects him). I love the little moments where for their circle life is on pause for just that little moment.
Afke chapter 100 . 8/17/2023
Oh, I was so happy with Ethan, which is funny because I dont' usually get attached to a new character that quickly. And now he's about to chase away Hadrian... no, no, no...!
Rebe Marauder chapter 119 . 6/10/2023
Me encanta, como siempre.
Ha sido una ceremonia preciosa.
3,491 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »