Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
hulagal13 chapter 30 . 4/19/2012
looks interesting can't wait for more
crystalclear8050 chapter 30 . 4/19/2012
Every time there's a new chapter, I scroll to the bottom first to see what you thought of my review. I kind of feel like a little kid eating their dessert before dinner :-P I shall now review as I go through the chapter. Ahem...

lol I kind of got my slow motion! Nice to know we inspire you!

Aw, why is he a coward? And don't worry, Harry, you'll get to do way more than kiss Charlie in the future! Because this is only the beginning of the chapter, and there's no way you or Charlie will be killed off!

Yay for Molly kicking ass!

And Harry kind of snapped. In an awesome way. Cool.

And customary mouthful of blood? What?

Eww, dribbly skin...

I love the line "It seems to be taking quite a long time" when Charlie's talking about dying!

What did the words that Harry said mean? Who were those spirity people? What did they say? What did they do? (I'm sure you'll explain it later, but I want to know now!)

Aw, man, having bile stuck in your throat is the WORST! That happened to me last week and it sucked royally _

Another great line "At least, he didn't feel very dead."

Apparently Charlie can breathe fire now. I'm cool with that.

So, does Charlie have living fire for hair in his Dragel form, or did his hair just burn up? I'm hoping for something like the former, because Charlie not having his ponytail would be the suck. Plus, burned hair smells awful!

Oh, and as for Harry using the password, he was in danger, because there were more baddies coming. So he might have died! So maybe Theo won't be too mad at him...

Ok, I'm done!

(My internet died before I could post this last night. Nooooooooo!)
Em chapter 30 . 4/19/2012
Your story is addicting, I love it so please update soon.
Lw117149 chapter 30 . 4/19/2012
I loved the new chapter! more please when you can! oh do you have picsof the guys yet ?
Amelia chapter 30 . 4/19/2012
Oh my gosh this is one of my favorite stories, I cant wait to see what you do with it! Poor Harry! That was such a turning point! I never expected that to happen! I hope he's alright.I hope Theo doesn't scorn Harry too much for opening the link. I also can't wait to see what happens between Severus, Draco and Terius. Anyway keep writing, you've got me hooked:)
DieHardDanny chapter 30 . 4/18/2012
i would have never guessed this would happen; srry for the not reviewing business i usually read/review on my phone but now it wont let me review just read and i have to go searching for a computer...srry bout ranting but this is another great chapter and i cnt wait for the next, i would luv to work w/ someone as talented as you,srry rambling ur just that amazing so...luv ya:)
twilightreaderaddict chapter 30 . 4/18/2012
The Dragon Tamer was quite literally reborn in fire! Loved the fireballs and flaming ponytail! That just makes him that much more dangerous and a whole hell of a lot sexier. Harry tapped Theo's power because his heart was broken. Being he's an emotional mess right now it's not surprising. They say that "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!" but they haven't even touched on what Harry will do when you hurt those he loves.

~~ Meechy
mizzrazz72 chapter 30 . 4/18/2012
This is all Dumbledore's fault and Harry's. If Harry left like Theo wanted he wouldn't be hurt. If Dumbledore wasn't such an arse Harry would've had a better life.
Lientjuhh chapter 30 . 4/18/2012
O wow.. I like it.. Well done.. :)
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 30 . 4/18/2012
Lol silly Charlie didn't realize his hair was on fire.
Lw117149 chapter 29 . 4/17/2012
oh i hope to see more soon i found you on adultfanfiction and followed you here i really love where you have taken this more please!
monkiegurl chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Theo/charlie/Blaise/harry
MsMiniUnicorn chapter 29 . 4/17/2012
Wonderful story, you deserve more reviews than what you have gotten. I can't wait to have Charlie fully in the circle.
VizeerLord chapter 29 . 4/17/2012
why do all the stories have harry being so submissive?

jj
Mizuki Yagami chapter 29 . 4/16/2012
I am super impressed with this story! I love it! I don't read many creature ficts but decided to pick this one up! I'm so glad that I did! Not only are you updating, but regularly! And I'm rather picky with the fanfiction I read, skip over most, read the first chapter of few, and read the whole story rarely. (I've also reviewed less fictions than I have fingers XD) Please continue to publish! I want to see how you'll get harry out of this one!
3,507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 211 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 231 .. Last Next »