Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 27 . 4/14/2012
this is really really good! bit sad u didnt mention me at the end but i understand u hav a lot of people reviewing :( anyways this is really good! hope you can get your account fixed soon so you can update more often! please please update soon!
hullohullo chapter 27 . 4/14/2012
Aw... Harry doesn't need to play cute... he already is! XD So cute I wanna glomp him!

Wonder if there'll be some jealous fightin... seems like it O.o

All these chapters updated must be the results of me dancing in the rain in the backyard!

But seriously... how the heck can it still snow?
crystalclear8050 chapter 27 . 4/13/2012
Yay, Theo came back! I think Molly is hiding something... And Harry is being a bit fictitious when he thinks that Cute isn't his style! Well, maybe not deliberate cuteness... And while his attempt to make Charlie blush didn't work as planned, he got a much better result later, even if he didn't notice! (I was munching on bacon wrapped scollops when I read this chapter... maybe bacon could make an appearance somewhere in the next chapter? A mini-challenge, I suppose, that really doesn't matter if it is accepted or not! Mmmm... bacon...)
twilightreaderaddict chapter 27 . 4/13/2012
Poor Harry! His bond with Theo is just so new that he's still so unsure of himself. He also doesn't realize that he's looking for his other mate, but I caught that thought on Theo when he noticed the scent change. Can Dragels mate with non-Dragels? I know Charlie loves dragons and has that affinity with Shadow but he obviously is not a Dragel. Let's hope so because he will be a very calming influence on Harry. I am really enjoying these boys.

I have also loved the twins. There always so funny but I think they are so fiercely protective of Harry and I love it.

~~ Meechy
sky is the limet chapter 27 . 4/13/2012
Shadow has to be soo cute i wish i could see what he looks like. great chapter your a fabulous writeri love this story so much please update sppn
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 27 . 4/13/2012
Poor Charlie has no idea what he's in fir and Theo doesn't know what will happen lol. Now is Charlie somehow one if them and he doesn't that be the secret his family has?
Lientjuhh chapter 27 . 4/13/2012
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Obsessed-With-HarryandDraco chapter 26 . 4/12/2012
I love this story, it is nothing like I have ever read before! I cannot wait for your next update :D
Marikili68 chapter 26 . 4/12/2012
Bad Dumby! Can't he see that Harry is happy with Theo? I want to whack him a wooden spoon!
Rowan's Hope chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is a really great story!

Kitty
WingsToMySoul chapter 26 . 4/11/2012
Hey You! I just read through you whole story. Once I started I couldn't stop. It is really amazing and definitely nothing I read before. I have to much thoughts in my head right now so I don't know what to write at the moment. I will just start at the end of this chapter. Dumbledore is really insolent. How dare he out Harry like this. I mean what right does he have to tell Harrys secrets without his knowing. Is he this ruthless just because Harry demanded that something is to be done to find Hermione. Or has Dumbledore another ulterior motive? Poor Hermione she was really betrayed by people she loved. I hope she will be ok. Good to know that she is not one of the bad guys. She is a part of Harrys family, so she has to be ok. I love the Nytura. He is such a cutie and is just perfect for Harry. Although great is the interaction between Harry and Charly. I am curious how Theo will react. ) I am sorry if my thoughts are quite rumbled.

Last words:

I cannot wait to read more.

Greetings
SnowyAshCat chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
HOORAY! This is an absolutely great story with three of my absolute favorite things - Dragons, Harry Potter, and Yaoi. I can't wait for more of it.

Would it be too weird to say that you are an absolutely divine Goddess of beautiful words and that I shall forever love your stories? ( *Puppy eyes* I'm not weird... Really I'm not)

Anyways I think I'll start reading the straight version now, too. Are you on FictionPress or WattPad with any of your original work?
crystalclear8050 chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Dumbles is a meddling old coot, and I don't like him. So there. He still didn't answer Harry's question on if he wanted to find Hermione... So if Charlie's a Dragel, does his family know about it? Molly seems to know something... And Harry never did get his "thanks" for going through Charlie's boxes for him... maybe later ;-)
graydevilforever chapter 26 . 4/8/2012
I'm kinda suprised that this does not have more reviews since it is such a great story. I was so rooting for the weaslys. Or at least Fred, George, Charlie, and Bill. I hope that they are not kicked out permently of his circles even if none of them are mates.
FloppyWandedDementorBoggerer chapter 26 . 4/8/2012
Why do I get the feeling that everything Dumbledore is doing is going to come back and severely bite him in the butt. I hope Harry makes his life hell after outing him like that.
3,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 233 .. Last Next »