Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
SnowyAshCat chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
HOORAY! This is an absolutely great story with three of my absolute favorite things - Dragons, Harry Potter, and Yaoi. I can't wait for more of it.

Would it be too weird to say that you are an absolutely divine Goddess of beautiful words and that I shall forever love your stories? ( *Puppy eyes* I'm not weird... Really I'm not)

Anyways I think I'll start reading the straight version now, too. Are you on FictionPress or WattPad with any of your original work?
crystalclear8050 chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Dumbles is a meddling old coot, and I don't like him. So there. He still didn't answer Harry's question on if he wanted to find Hermione... So if Charlie's a Dragel, does his family know about it? Molly seems to know something... And Harry never did get his "thanks" for going through Charlie's boxes for him... maybe later ;-)
graydevilforever chapter 26 . 4/8/2012
I'm kinda suprised that this does not have more reviews since it is such a great story. I was so rooting for the weaslys. Or at least Fred, George, Charlie, and Bill. I hope that they are not kicked out permently of his circles even if none of them are mates.
FloppyWandedDementorBoggerer chapter 26 . 4/8/2012
Why do I get the feeling that everything Dumbledore is doing is going to come back and severely bite him in the butt. I hope Harry makes his life hell after outing him like that.
twilightreaderaddict chapter 26 . 4/8/2012
Wow oh wow! Albus sure doesn't like his actions to be questioned. Since Harry wasn't following along with his plan he decided to try and use the Weasleys as a way to maybe twist Harry to his POV about Theo. Let's hope that he still considers Charlie as part of his circle! I really like Shadow. Harry needs a snarky sidekick! Poor Severus! Let's hope hes ok and that Hermione stays safe too!

~~ Meechy
hullohullo chapter 26 . 4/8/2012
Yay! Is Molly good?

Cause I really like her (not in the top faves but still great) and hate how some stories has her exaggerately mean or crazy or something...

I mean I can take bashing but most of the characters being bashed are so freaking illogically evil and ooc! It's like if someone doesn't think a character is perfect they take their bad traits and exaggerate them ten folds! They're potrayed as HUMANS in the book so of course they aren't perfect!

Sigh... sry for the rant... none of it is pointed at your story, I just had to get that out of my system as I don't like to lie or flame so I usually just keep my mouth closed instead...

I got really pissed at Dumbles when he didn't keep his mouth shut as he talked about Harry, which was none of his business, in front of everyone. The way he did it, was it intentionely (the Weasley's knowing might pressure him into doing as he wants) or was Dumby really that stupid? XD

Well I'm tired and can't think of anything else I ant to say... just that I want some Charlie involved actions happening soon... and thanks for the recap! Helped a a lot :)

Nyan yah!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 25 . 4/7/2012
oh poor Hermione! your so mean! please pair her with someone nice! ie victor krum or someone! but they have to be nice! does this mean that Dumbledore is bad and Voldemort is good? ie the stirring things up could mean they tell him the truth... anyways please please update soon!
crystalclear8050 chapter 25 . 4/7/2012
Yay! And aww for a mini-Toothless! And I loved the tickle attack! I vote for more tickle attacks in the future, seeing as it worked out so well the first time, and at least two of the boys are obviously ticklish. I can imagine both of them pouncing on Theo, and him trying desperately to hold on to his Slytherin image and failing! Poor Hermione! Ron is usually a prat, and I see you have him at maximum prat-ness in this fic! And I suppose Ginny will be in for a surprise when Harry goes after the 'wrong' Weasley (because anyone other than her is obviously wrong!) And what's this about voices in her backyard?
Lientjuhh chapter 25 . 4/7/2012
I like it... Well done.. :)
imafictionalcharacter chapter 25 . 4/7/2012
Love Shadow! Cute cute cute! I want one. And while your at it, I wouldn't mind Charlie either :) Great story! It always makes me happy to see a new chapter.
hullohullo chapter 25 . 4/7/2012
OOOOOHHH! Hermione on their side? :3

And I like em cleanshaven too, though it might depend on some people...

The little non-dragon makes me go aww... when it ain't talkin XD

There seems to be lots of things goin on... I'm losin' track of things O.O

Can ya make a quick, little summary of the story as a reminder?

Nyan yah!
Elemental Emotions chapter 25 . 4/6/2012
~Of course! Anytime! I loved this chapter and the Nytura were amazing! I can't wait to see what Theo think s of it. :) Lmao! Awesomness indeed, I think you may be right. Charlie might not be able to handle Harry if he tried to be seductive. *smirks* Well, great chapter, can't wait for the next, and hope you are well!~

Eternally Yours,

E
Bane WolfBlood chapter 24 . 4/6/2012
Please update soon!
DieHardDanny chapter 24 . 4/6/2012
i love how u review often and ur considerate of all ur readers.. i hav read both versions of this story and i am completely in luv thx for the awsome stories
MightiestHeroes chapter 24 . 4/6/2012
That was enjoyable to read. I eagerly await for more XD.
3,507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 214 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 .. Last Next »