Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
Makurayami Ookami chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
Oh boy. Poor harry. No clue.
Dulcis Cantio chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
Thank you so much for the fast updating of your fabulous story. Know that it is very appreciated :)

Thanks again, I can;t wait for the next installment!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
Glad theo,s taking good care of him.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Poor harry. I feel so horrible.
yuiop chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
yuiop chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
history chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
I like this chapter! now i can see what sub is in the story (sub can have so many definitions). I really like Theo because he shows that he cares for Harry but let him be. I wonder why Harry doesn't have a mentor? Perhaps because Sirius was his mentor but with him dead, he can't do it. But i think that the mentor's of Harry is dead or perhaps he is kidnaped by Voldemort.

Hermione, Ron and Ginny are really strange here. I don't think that they are real friend and i don't see Dumbledor usng them for having thing on Harry. So why ?

I love the meeting and how they were. Here too it was really original, ican understand why people whp are old are respected here, they help their young and the young listen to them.

I think that Harry was ill because of what he eats ( i see it in this chapter with Draco) and i understand why Terius think that Harry don't acknowledge yourself because he doesn't go to this meeting.

Terius knows that Harry doesn't have a mentor so why doesn't it explain what being a drager.

Yes, i think that Harry can accept the apology but i really wonder why Terius doesn't try to speak with Harry.
Makindeor chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
This is so different from anything I've read. I really like the concept you've come up with and the way the Dragel society seems to work. Now if we could find out why Harry's magic is wonky that'd be great! I'm enjoying this story very much.
917brat chapter 15 . 3/17/2012
so Harry needs a mentor but never got one and the teacher seems to think it his fault...but Harry never did anythign so is it because of the bloodwards, because od dumbdlroe or is it really Harry's fault?
mizzrazz72 chapter 15 . 3/17/2012
I would tell him to go to hel. Then find out why I didn't have a mentor.
darkangel765 chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
I love this story and the fact that Nott finally gets a chance at Harry, its always either Snape or Draco! Keep writing please!
alamakota chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
it's really great :)
fd chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
onyx and emerald snake chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
no mentor! prof. terius owes harry an apology!
DieHardDanny chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
i really like this story and cant wait till ya update lu the harry theo fluff bya
3,507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 .. Last Next »