Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
great story!
Dulcis Cantio chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
Loving this story :)
Dulcis Cantio chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
i like the theo, charlie mix or the theo blaise mix
Dulcis Cantio chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
any pairing with theo :)

prefer blaise
Dulcis Cantio chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
theo ced harry
917brat chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
man this is really grat I just hope Harry can accept in the morning when he i guess he's back to normal and not under umm dragel instints (Sp)
hullohullo chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I HEREBY WORSHIP YOOOOUUU!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAAANKKK YOOOUU!

... I love this.
yuiop chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
Nice
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
this is really really good! i'm loving this! i'm so glad your updating so often! anyways please please update soon!
history chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
I'm happy to see that you were not angry with me for my review. The big problem with internet is that you can say somthing and there are only world that people will see, they won't see how you are, what feeling you are (and you don't see too).

I'm a little surprised that Theo ca know what Harry think.

About you making me dislike the story. I think that the most important is that the author write what he want (and if i dislike the story, it is not something horrible, the most important thig is that you like your story and take pleasure in writing it).

I find this chapter good because you show perfectly what the dursley did to Harry (i always find the real author of Harry potter doesn't show it a lot, yes Harry is abused but it doesn't show a lot).

I understand best now. I can understand it. It is interessant that the culture of the Dragel looks like the Native American culture. It's original ( i can understand it too,it is not like i said in my review) and i'm happy that Harry won't be a good little sub.
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
Love the chapter!
Yurushi-chan chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
My heart absolutely bled for Harry this chapter awwwwwww!pp poor Harry, he just keeps getting the raw end of the deal eh? Wonderful chapter though, my face yet i think. You definitely answred quite a few questions. I wonder who will be the first to actually ask Harry his point of view with this inheritance, after all he thought he was the only one of his kind till only moments ago, and the book he read practically said he wouldn't survive without a mate. I wouldn't " be all that eager myself to accept such a fate. I happily await your next chapter and once again thank you for yourdedication to your tic and readers.

-Yurushi-chan
mizzrazz72 chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
If no one told Harry what to expect, why should he trust the adults around him to be honest. Theo will help him.
history chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
I like your story because you use character that so few author use. But i really hope that i'm wrong and doesn't understand the story.

There are on thing that i dislike where Harry or another character is a submisive. It is when they have urge to be respectful and to do whatever he could to get and stay in the good graces of the dom or other character. Why does it annoy me because harry can be pregnant (and for me a sub can be pregnant) and i am a woman and be pregnant and when i read that, it is like those author said : oh woman yes you, you can defend yourself and bla bla. You will say that the animal do it. Yes , but does magical do it ? I don't know.

But i'm happy because Harry doesn't want that (and seeing that the other three ).

So i really hope that i'm wrong and that you will understand why i dislike that.
yuiop chapter 12 . 3/14/2012