Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
kahome chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
I like your history in your started and continues. The couple I want is Theodore / Charlie / Fred / George / Harry / Bill / Blaise / Draco
yuiop chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
it was an okay chapter. The twin speak I skimmed/skipped hope I didn't miss to much.
yuiop chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Nice I vote T/C/H
yuiop chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
yuiop chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
nice, but I hate twin speak it's okay once in a while but if you have them always doing it, it woul rather not have Harry paired with them so any other pairing besides the twins is my vote.
yuiop chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
short chapter
yuiop chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
yuiop chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
yuiop chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
yuiop chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
917brat chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
how do you do that update so quick and have the chapter be so good at the same time? man I wish I could do that. Though right now I am wonder what is going on in this story is the defense teacher like Harry? is Draco with snape? whats going on with Ginny is she rtying love potions? Oh man please keep this up.
917brat chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
this is another brillint chapter and I am really curious as to what is going on I mean didn't what ever Harry turn into sound powerful when he read it so why can't harry do magic or is it just magic with a wand like he is to powerful or his magic is to wild to be used through a wand?
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Theodore/Charlie/Fred/George/Harry/Bill/Blaise/Draco or instead of bill cedric. Idk ill read know matter what. I like theo/charlie/harry too.

Well written. This is good.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
I lovehow the pairing list gets longer and longer but i cant disagree with any of them because i love them all.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Theodore/Charlie/Fred/George/Harry and blaise hehe.
3,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 221 228 229 230 231 232 233 .. Last Next »