Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Interesting.
kahome chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
I love your story. I want Harry with Draco but I will love have Théodore / Charlie / Fred / George / Harry / Bill / Blaise / Draco
Inflamora Notoris chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Theodore/Charlie/Harry
history chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Great chapter! I wonder what terry Boot wanted to know but i don't think that it is a good question ( don't know why but i don't like terry boot) and who tripped Harry.

Thanks for the answer to my question. Personnaly the pairing doesn't matter but i really don't like the pairing Harry/draco generally. I find that it was really too much used and you can have so much fun with other character.
history chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
Great chapter! I think that the spell emptrificus Portgas makes harry ill.

For the pairing, i would like heodore/Charlie/Fred/George/Cedric/Harry. Can i vote in each chapter or only one times ?
kahome chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
hello, I like your story. I wish for the couple with a harry draco, but it can be accoupplé with others.
chineseartist chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
Vote: Theodore/Charlie/Fred/George/Harry. The info said "at least 3 mates to a circle" so I'm going with something a bit higher. Besides, the twins both like Harry, Harry thinks Theo's comfortable to be around (I think), and Charlie's fascinated with dragons. What's not to like?
917brat chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
Again this is another brillint chapter one that has me really curious as to what is happening and if we can vote more then once my vote is still on Theo/Harry/Charlie.
kyzhart chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
I love the idea of Theodore and the twins with Harry. Anyone else is just gravy.
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
this is really good! please please update soon! btw i vote for Theodore/Charlie/Fred/George/Harry! can i vote for 2? if so i also vote for Theodore/Charlie/Harry! if not then just the first one please, but please let the twins be involved cause i love them! update soon!
hullohullo chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MOOOORE!

And I choose... theo/charlie/harry...
attagrl chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
I need to put my vote in for Theodore/Charlie/Harry. I think adding the twins to the mix will just he too much. AND..those 3 are a pairing I've never read before :)
spunkynuts chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
My vote goes to theodore- charlie- Fred - George (: keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
917brat chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
great work though I do hate the cliffhanger you left it at. Oh and my vote is for Theodore/Charlie/Harry thouhg the one with eight doesn't sound to bad...just prehaps to many.
history chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter! But i really wonder what Hermione and Ron knows. I vote for Theodore/Charlie/Fred/George/Cedric/Harry.
3,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 222 229 230 231 232 233 .. Last Next »