Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
Tony Moonstone chapter 119 . 4/27/2023
Thanks so much for the new chapter.
I LOVED the BONDING ceremony.
Now Harry now knows he is loved!
I'm so happy.
I wonder when the Twins will meet up with Harry though, it's been awhile.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Take care and be safe!
meleah chapter 119 . 3/28/2023
looking forward to see what happens next time
mizzrazz72 chapter 119 . 3/27/2023
Quinn needed this family in his life.
Iklenataliegmail.com chapter 119 . 3/27/2023
ahhh loved the chapter! got me full of soft feelings, thank you so much for creating this and sharing it with us
V. L. Crawford chapter 119 . 3/26/2023
This was a great chapter. I really enjoyed reading it and can't wait for more.
TheKnittingSinger92 chapter 119 . 3/26/2023
That was awesome. I actually feel loved myself, reading that.
lilly-flower15 chapter 119 . 3/26/2023
excellent chapter update soon
Wolvie26 chapter 118 . 3/5/2023
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon! When I get the money I'll have to buy your books. If this story is this good I can't wait to read your books.
Blackswan15 chapter 117 . 2/27/2023
Yay! Alec is back! I know it might be a bit before his arc, but he’s definitely one of my favorites.
V. L. Crawford chapter 118 . 2/22/2023
You stopped at the good part. I like reading about the new mates being added. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Umbraljester chapter 118 . 2/6/2023
As always, I had to sit down and read the moment I realized there was an update. This chapter is really nice! There was only really one point where you lost me, an it was in the section with the boys.

Harry says "I'm glad to be back" and then suddenly with no transition is sputtering about how long he's been out. And also apparently had a shower? I think there was some missing text in there, friend. Or at least, that's how it read to me.
blackcolt1989 chapter 118 . 2/7/2023
this is officially the longest relationship I've had in the last few years... following this story that is... I'm obsessed and I wait and savor them when I have time... please continue writing, and I'm gonna nag at you for all us readers who forget that people have lives to live okay? here goes...I need long chapters! and I need them often! "

I wish the muses to light a flame of inspiration for you!
projectjay chapter 118 . 1/31/2023
Thank you for such a wonderful chapter. Not only did you bring a bond about with QuinnYou've got them all talking As a family and woke Harry up
Tony Moonstone chapter 118 . 1/22/2023
I'm up to date with the story.
I'm still waiting for the Twins to meet up with Harry in some form.
This is still the longest story I've ever read in Fanfiction.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Take care and be safe!