Reviews for There Be Dragons, Harry
mizzrazz72 chapter 118 . 1/15/2023
Voldemort still has his pieces around. Harry is awake but what happened to Dumbledore?
Noeliacruz92 chapter 118 . 1/15/2023
Hadrian baby fallow Tom soul to find the ring please
lilly-flower15 chapter 118 . 1/15/2023
excellent chapter update soon
half of my life is reading chapter 8 . 12/30/2022
I like nice Slytherins.
lesa.blazer chapter 117 . 10/1/2022
Please continue this very soon can't wait for more
WinterWind14 chapter 117 . 9/10/2022
I am now absolutely in love with Alec and seeing more of the inside of the Merrow court was fascinating!
Rebe Marauder chapter 117 . 9/1/2022
He disfrutado mucho del capítulo aunque la información que se da suele ser confusa y no se entiende casi nada hasta capítulos posteriores.
Tony Moonstone chapter 117 . 8/29/2022
Well now I'm up to date.
I managed to read four missed chapters.
Very detailed and very confusing at times.
Trying to get my memories back to this story since my last time.
I hope that Harry is not going to be trapped in his mind for much longer. He's been there for quite a few chapters.
I wonder when Hermione or even better yet our favourite twins will eventually meet Harry.
Only time will tell.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Take care and be safe!
projectjay chapter 117 . 8/29/2022
It was a great chapter. Loved the interaction with, Harry, Maury also Theo and Maia. Poor Alec run ragged by all the monarchs. Love groomer. He is so cute.
V. L. Crawford chapter 117 . 8/29/2022
I got excited when I saw this update. I love this story so much. Glad to hear Alec's thoughts on Harry.
This story would be totally perfect if you could find a way to bring Sirius back. I mean he didn't really die. He fell behind a curtain.
mizzrazz72 chapter 117 . 8/29/2022
Did Dumbledore leave that surprise in the lake? Poor Hagride would have died.
blackcolt1989 chapter 117 . 8/29/2022
I'm always so excited when you post a chapter! I don't care how long this story is or how long it takes you to finish, I'm here for it! I'll pray for the muses to keep inspiring you, so I can look forward to more. Also I like the long chapters, especially after such a long wait, but I understand that writing isn't like that.

Another excellent chapter! Looking forward to Alec/Harry and Harry&Hermione's meet up! Love the Harry Oret scenes also, much needed soul food for Harry.

Hearts and brownies
keep writing!
lilly-flower15 chapter 117 . 8/28/2022
Great chapter update soon
iri22 chapter 116 . 8/13/2022
A million thank you Chera for this wonderful story! I just found this less than a week ago and has the pleasure of binge reading this and I am absolutely amazed by your genius (AND VERY VERY ADDICTIVE) universe ;) This is honestly the best AU Harry Potter fanfiction I've come acrossed!
WinterWind14 chapter 116 . 6/4/2022
This chapter was amazing! The conversation between Quinn and Harry was so wholesome - I always love seeing scenes of Harry with his bonded 3
3,490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »