Reviews for Never Had The Chance
FacelessPanda chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Well written, and it is good to have something unexplained, explained :)

10/10
phoebenpiper chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was really nice (and sad, of course!)

It makes it more heart-breaking that Becker will know her death was his fault for making them go back for another mission! Poor Becker!

You did a great job of describing the setting - I almost felt like I was there and could hear the predators myself!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I agree! They're killed off too many great characters. Stephen, Cutter, Sarah, Danny is lost in the past, the list goes on.

And many of them didn't even need to die. In Stephen's case, they should have hidden somewhere and waited for backup to arrive, neither the creatures nor the Predators showed any sign of wanting to escape!

Abby, Connor and Jenny for back to the ARC. Soldiers would be there soon, then they could capture the creatures, rescue Stephen and Nick then bomb the base to kill the Future Predators!

As for Cutter Connor should have ignored his protests, picked him up, carried him outside then the ambulance could gave taken him away to hospital and treated his wound, saving his life.

Becker, if he really is a trained soldier, he knows the regulations should never have taken Sarah to the ruined and Predator infested Future City. It reality is too dangerous for someone vulnerable and untrained.