Reviews for Protégez Les
shewhohuntswithwolves chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
The way you write is just awesome, my favourite part was probably " Suddenly she doesn't need to cry anymore" keep up the amazing work. :)
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Great work! I love how insightful but still in character you kept Wally, and the note! Oh, my feels, they're killing me.
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Awww poor Zatanna. Great job!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Askfgskgdjks I just can't. T_T This is just amazing.
mimosa eyes chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
FAVORITE line: 'and she wants to fall asleep between them in the dark without needing to open her eyes to look for monsters, but what will the monsters do now, now that they know they can come out and get her?' I think I've felt that way before. Exactly that way. But how could you have known that, and maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe yeah, anything I've felt probably everyone else has felt before, too, because most of us are extra-ordinary — as opposed to extraordinary.

Let's see. I would say that overall the subtlety here is brilliant, but I think you take it a BIT too far with Robin's letter and its effect on Zatanna. The brevity makes it sweet and all, but I think it's pushing it a little for her to not 'need to cry anymore'. Just a thought. Please don't get offended.

Before I get any further, be warned that I have been running an insane fever for a couple days now, and am much less coherent than I usually am.

'This one lasts longer. It's like the tide coming in.' See first paragraph of this review for my reaction to that sentence. Another inexplicably adored phrase: 'Paula had opened all the windows to let the starry air in'. Just the imagery. Great.

This is a hugely beautiful coda to Misplaced. Wraps everything up just the way I like — no drama, no fancy speeches or emotional breakdowns. Just people being people, and being there for each other.
chaneldancegrl chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I thought it was good. Not your best work ever but for a one shot it was pretty good. I liked Zatanna's emotions and Robin being comforting without having a dramatic conversation with all the feels because that's not what she needs/wants right now. :)
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
That episode made me want to cry D': Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. Your story was REALLY good though, it brighten up my night. :)
Miss Arrowette Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I am loving this story! I just want to hug Zatanna! Please write more
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
misplaced was so amazing and so sad. great little snippets, I really really really want Rob to talk to Zatanna, he's probably not allowed tho :/
XxBatgirl-RobinxX chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Can I persuade u not to make this a one shot and keep going? :)
Artemis is Awesomeness chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is really sweet, I can't wait to read more of it. Loved teh Spitfire and RobxZatanna!