Reviews for Daffodil
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Creative fic out of an overused format. Well done!
kitkatritrat chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
How beautiful. I loved the look into Narcissa's heart. A pretty in-character description of a great character. Fantastic job and keep writing! -Kit Kat
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love # 5, 11 and 19, by favorite was 20, because it's true that she rebelled but it was ignored.
Gryffindorable chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was really good
Abbey Grimm Dawn chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
You have a style of writing that's understated and leaves no effect when someone first reads it. Later, though, it stays in your mind for a very long time.

Loved it.
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I almost cried reading this. I get sad reading almost all your angsty stories/poems/drabbles.
Isabella Katniss chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Who will Prince, Night and Vision be about? Because I really like the idea, and I think I might write one about Lily Evans using a similar style.
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is very sad. I always like to imagine Lucius and Narcissa as being relatively happy together, so stories like this always make me sad. I think you gave her depth and all the things helped to explain why she never fully accepted the Death Eaters.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I absolutely LOVED number 20. Great job!
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved it(: Narcissa and Andromeda have always been my favorites of the Blacks.
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is really sad. Are you going to do this for all of the Blacks and people related to them?
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow. Beautiful. Heartbreaking.
ninjacatchester chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was brilliant! Excellent job! I really do like Narcissa, I think she's a fasinating character, and I really liked your portrayal of her.
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Omg. This was lovely. I loved the insight into Narcissa's background. Everything was absolutely perfect in it. And I like the glimpses of the other Black's in it too. Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Beautiful. Andromeda's a bitch, isn't she? 3. Taunted into it by her sisters. Sisters, plural. Then again, 6. Andromeda cast imperius on her. She's twisted on her own, insane way. An isn't it true once a Black, always at least slightly insane? Every single one of them was. I believe Narcissa to be one of those admired yet hated trophy wives, forever resenting the husband and family trapping her in that unfulfilling role. But then again, I believe Lucius truly did love get, no matter what he did outside of home. The Malfoy's lives were complicated, in my mind, tangled and spoiled by actions they couldn't control, but they truly did love each other. But, Lucius, although loving is cold and distant in my mind. Draco grew with a bad influence his mother did her best to counteract. I suppose your version of Lucius never says I love you fits in with my twisted view of cannon. The insight you provide into Narcissa, although not technically true, just became mostly cannon in my eyes. Back onto Andromeda again(really, you made me loathe her), she abandoned her sister who pleaded with her to stay, and said she'd already left. I mean, I understand Sirius's dispute with his family, but Andromeda wasn't so estranged from the family. She could move out and stay distant yet in touch, still supporting Narcissa. But she didn't. Thus story was thought provoking and original, everything a story should be. Loved it!

Love from,