Reviews for Daffodil
Anastasia Tremaine chapter 1 . 3/3
Prince is about Regulus right? Because Regulus means little prince.
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Creative fic out of an overused format. Well done!
kitkatritrat chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
How beautiful. I loved the look into Narcissa's heart. A pretty in-character description of a great character. Fantastic job and keep writing! -Kit Kat
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love # 5, 11 and 19, by favorite was 20, because it's true that she rebelled but it was ignored.
Gryffindorable chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was really good
empressdawn chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
You have a style of writing that's understated and leaves no effect when someone first reads it. Later, though, it stays in your mind for a very long time.

Loved it.
orikami chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I almost cried reading this. I get sad reading almost all your angsty stories/poems/drabbles.
Isabella Katniss chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Who will Prince, Night and Vision be about? Because I really like the idea, and I think I might write one about Lily Evans using a similar style.
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is very sad. I always like to imagine Lucius and Narcissa as being relatively happy together, so stories like this always make me sad. I think you gave her depth and all the things helped to explain why she never fully accepted the Death Eaters.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I absolutely LOVED number 20. Great job!
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved it(: Narcissa and Andromeda have always been my favorites of the Blacks.
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is really sad. Are you going to do this for all of the Blacks and people related to them?
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow. Beautiful. Heartbreaking.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was brilliant! Excellent job! I really do like Narcissa, I think she's a fasinating character, and I really liked your portrayal of her.
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Omg. This was lovely. I loved the insight into Narcissa's background. Everything was absolutely perfect in it. And I like the glimpses of the other Black's in it too. Wonderful job!