Reviews for First Impressions
Heather Snow chapter 10 . 7/16
Really neat having them end up visiting Jane Austen. I'm now wondering what's been going on in that parallel world. Off to check it out. You're brightening up my sick day here...
DarkBalance chapter 10 . 5/25
I think that what I really love about this series is how you involve not just the other past characters like Martha and Mickey, and the lot from Torchwood, but you also include that random, inappropriate humor that comes with the series as well. Their inn the middle of being attacked or about to die, and someone still finds time to complain or admire the ingenuity, or talk about Team Rose and Rescue the Ginger Time Babies t-shirts! You're brilliant, you are.
Mary chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Finally the Doctor kinda knows who he has to fight against. I was hoping that Lydia was coming into her own a little more, I've gotten myself invested in her continued recovery. I enjoyed this story just as much as all the previous ones in this verse.
Mary chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
I'm glad Donna is finally getting through to the Doctor about Rose but I can see that he is still holding out hope.
Mary chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
I was so excited to see Lydia and Georgiana found at last that I totally forgot about the Bad Wolf message.
Mary chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Bloody genius, Zara deserves a great big kiss. But how is the Doctor going to take the news.
Mary chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
I'm glad the Doctor is sticking close to his family but now I'm all sorts of confused. I'm doubting myself. I was so sure the "ghost" was Rose but now I think there's something big I'm missing.
Mary chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Holy crap Rose is crazy. I mean really, get rid of his family and he'll just fall into her arms. I never thought she would go after the children, or make a move so soon. I'm a little scared to see what her next move will be.
Mary chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Guess Rose is going around looking for the Doctor. Also I lied last chapter. I definitely need to go back a few stories to understand the setup better. I shouldn't be so eager to rush things. I already know I'm going to want to cry when I finish going through all your stories.
Mary chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I get that the apparition is probably Rose. I was reading the first chapter of Any Other World and realized that there were tons of questions already so I re-read the chapter notes and realized that I didn't read this story yet. And then reading this chapter I realized that I got off track reading Running Parallel when I did because now I don't know why the Doctor is travelling with so many people and how Amy came into the picture or why Martha is travelling with them. But I'm going to have to muddle through because I'm too curious to go back now.
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Oh Wow, Rose has REALLY gone off the deep end. How do they END her? Really!

I'm glad the Doctor and Donna have the kids, Zara's jealousy is NOT cute, but how will they get them back to their real parents?
Ukchana chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Very creepy. Finding it hard to believe it's Rose, but it *could* be . . . still, she never was quite so . . . large . . . before.

Really love the writing! I saw that you were laid up sick and stressed out too, so I do hope you're feeling better. *empathy hugs* You're amazing!

Does make me start to wonder exactly *how* "fixed" Donna is, though. Is she part Time Lord now? Maybe 1/8th? Or a 16th? Or just "better"? Hmmm . . . is she going to live longer than normal humans, or die like she normally would? Ugh, what a terrible thing for the Doctor. Would explain why he'd never settle for a mortal though. (Can't really call him "mortal" right?)

Anyway, once again, many thanks for the fantastic story!
helikesitheymikey chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
hmm...wonder when Georgina realizes that Zara isn't happy about sharing their mummy...or when Zara realizes that Georgina might be a nice follower and starts practicing being the boss for when Chloe gets old enough to effectively boss around. is Georgina gonna develop faster and learn a couple other languages before she's back with John and Donna?

also...will Georgina rank above the Doctor in Ester's pack lineup? OH...will John rank higher then the Doctor? and where will the other Doctor end up on the rankings...then again Ester doesn't seem to count guests unless they seem like they are going to be living there for a long time...but then again most of the guests probably are...wonder where both Doctors will end up on the ranking by the time Ester finishes her newly updated (with the Time Baby delivery service unit) pack...

OH...what does Ester think about River? and though Lydia might freak about this River because of her alternate I'd LOVE to see her say what Ester calls River...and also what Lydia might think of this River too.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I'm glad that Donna and the Doctor are working on helping Lydia...this Doctor and TARDIS might understand her better then her dad and his TARDIS since this set lost everything of their home world and are a bit of an outcast...plus if they can work on getting her to be able to express her emotions or at least regulate/deal with them better then Time Lord usually do/know about...

oh boy...SO...is the Doctor going to be sure to keep Luke or any of his guy friends away from Lydia?

wonder what'll happen if/when Donna sees her alternates twins...man that'll be a bit intense for her...and I bet Zara will be clamoring for her mummy's attention if she sees how emotional the twins are making her mummy.

if/when Georgina can move better I totally see her picking up on Zara's bad habit of going to Donna in the night for a snack...Donna will definitely have her work cut out for her to make sure not to let either of those girls fall if they both flump on her to get a midnight snack at once.

OH...will her milk supply produce enough for all three of them naturally or will she need some kind of meds from the TARDIS or will she try to get Zara and Georgina to eat more other food? also...is she still getting in colostrum for Chloe? or did she even produce any? I mean I'd think Zara might complain if her snack started tasting a bit different...the Doctor and Martha and the TARDIS did check over the girls to make sure that they're okay, right?
Simply Isnt On chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
Are you... um... calling the sequel after anything? Like... oh, I don't know... a song? Or something? It just... sounded like that... to me... "Any Other World"...
mdwhofan chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
Love it! You really are the best fanfic writer I'm reading. Thanks!

Sorry about your back probs. Been there and it sucks.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »