Reviews for Bodies
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
*shudder* oh, this story was terrible. In a fantastic and well written and creepy way. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to look at Mycroft the same way again. Also, your ending was very realistic, and everyone was supremely in character throughout this. *applause*
Mitaya chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
I've always wondered about Sherlock's drug days, and you've done spectacularly here, explaining the descent, the depths, and the road back. "Sherlock smash" /giggle. And the tidbit explaining the origin Sally's antipathy is just excellent.

The way you framed this chapter really gives us closure -well, as much as we and John are going to get, right. Nicely done. All these bits and pieces you've given us, windows into who Sherlock is/was, have been so much what I wanted so thank you for that :)
Ju Lara chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
This is very different, and pretty good. the style works, any disjointedness actually adds to it, because it's not supposed to be one seamless story. I,d really enjoy a part two, following on wherever you see fit to take it. Then a part three reunion one. Any chance? the lighter touches help with all the angst, I like happy bits.
TSylvestrisA chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Oh, gods.

Poor John. Poor Sherlock.

Will you be continuing in this universe? I don't want to miss anything.
TSylvestrisA chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
This is extraordinary.

You've done an excellent job of making me intensely uncomfortable with Mycroft's actions while at the same time making me believe he was doing it because he truly thought it might be the one thing to make Sherlock stop before he killed himself. And it's a brilliant example of exactly how f*cked up both the Holmes brothers are.

Lovely, lovely touch with Lestrade and John's gun.
Mitaya chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Aaah! What? Mycroft? What? Aaaahh!

And then you follow it up with Sherlock being sweet. It almost makes up for it.

And nice bit about the firing pin.

And, I just want to say, I've read and enjoyed some Sherlock fics that are ... 'different', but something about how you have set up the brother's relationship made this ... much more difficult to deal with.
Starrxx chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Oh geez I just knew it was going to be Mycroft since the end of chapter 3. You handle all these past experiences so well I feel as if each chapter is part of an official backstory that gives insight into what events shaped Sherlock into the person he is. I have really enjoyed each chapter so far and can't wait to see what memories will come up next.
taikova chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
This is the only post-reichenbach fic that's interested me! Please, please don't leave this one unfinished, I NEED this fic to continue.

But, I'm not saying you should rush it. I really, really love this Sherlock's past thing and you write all these characters wonderfully. Plus, I'm very happy about the subtleness of the John/Sherlock here. Not that I mind the fics that focus on only the development of their relationship, but I feel that this fic is so much more that it's a breath of fresh air.

I can't wait to see what more you've thought for Sherlock's past and for how John will deal with it.
Mitaya chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
It's like little windows into who Sherlock really was... so awesome.
Reichenbtch chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
This is really good. Please update soon :)
Mitaya chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Oh this is brilliant, please keep this going. I was greatly enjoying it throughout, and then I got to the last bit of chapter three and now I'm stuck with the giggles. heeheehee

But seriously, I really like what you're doing with this, the little snippets of memory. I especially like the Lestrade bits, with the explanation of who Sherlock was before he cleaned himself up. Looking forward to reading more!
Starrxx chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
This is great, the style is very refreshing in how it skips around between memories and conversations - I quite like it. As of now this feels like one of those stories that is so well written and so accurate in the portrayal of the characters that I may accidently mistake the events for canon. I hope to see an update soon.
Charlotte chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
I remember wondering once if you were a Sherlock fan.

Very interesting. I'll be following this one closely. :)
Suma99 chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
This is another brilliant story with your high standards of research. If I didn't know you were American from your X-Men and Avengers stories, I would have thought this was written by a Brit.
The Singing Duck chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Still great! Loved Mycroft's pov!