Reviews for Blind Guide
Eva chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
Oh please, please, please update soon. It looks like your inspiration was hard and fast and quite a blazing torrent, only to peter out for a while. I really hope that spark will rekindle soon because this story is wonderful in its newness (Ash) and depth (Guide's character and perceptions). I'm sure I'm not the only reader it's left with a slightly Wraith-like hunger for more... - And Thank You for what you've already posted so far. It has given me and many other readers much pleasure. : )
Meloku chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
Please keep going. I'm enjoying this exploration immensely!
alkhemara chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
I really like this story, very good insight into the characters' minds. Looking forward for an update (pretty please with a cherry on top :)!
Running Deer chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Glad you updated, very interesting, looking forward to more please :)
BMick chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
I think Ash really would help him if he can find a way, if only to spite the queen that abandoned Guide and cheated Ash... if Guide can hold on.
diama56 chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Oh you're so right about Samurai and wraith understanding!

Thanks for this longer chapter. I love how you described reactions and thoughts of Guide, and I long to read more about this fic and see how Ash and the wraith will interract!
BMick chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Terrible quandary for a healer, fearing and pitying the one in his charge, and knowing the hive has abandoned them both.
Running Deer chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Great chapter - good it was a little longer, now awaiting the next soon I hope. :)
Cloud Clavell chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Aw. I kept paying Ash out in my mind, but now I feel really bad for him. Great chapter! How are the fingers? *Mock-sympathy tone* Pencil not raising too many blisters?
diama56 chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
"Even if it was not able to invade his mind and compel him to release it, how could he, Ash, the fixer, the healer, knowingly condemn it to the agonies of solitary confinement and a slow death by starvation?"

Great, I loved this sentence...Ash as a healer is like Carson Becket who cannot let a creature starves to death...(well, maybe I should take more the example of Jennifer Keller, since Becket created the retrovirus that make Michael suffer so much!).

Great chapter, Ash knows now the power of a wraith and even if he is weak and in fail's confinement, this is frightening to find out that this creature can get into your mind, unnaccounced!
BMick chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
So... Sanctuary doesn't want him if she can't control him. Ash knows what Todd must do to live, how can he release him? But having felt his mind and his pain, how can he continue to hold him? What an impasse - I really can't see where you'll go from here!
LinariteLavanya chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Another chapter of awesomeness! *cheers*

As always, I love Ash. :D He needs a hug, though. :)

I'm so glad you updated! (Not that I'm one to talk. XD).

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Cloud Clavell chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Wow. A telepathic alien vampire overlord LIED? Who would have seen that one coming? Nice chapter, but would have liked more Todd. Poor abandoned Todd. Keep writing :)
Running Deer chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Another good chapter, more please. :)
diama56 chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Again, a great chapter. I just hope the next one will be longer.