Reviews for So a Grimm and a Blutbad Walk into a Bar
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
Monroe's a good friend...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Loved it!
Fillionfan400 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
So cute! I love it!
ninakietnaki chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Monroe, you're always there for Nick :)
But that's also your curse. Even if you try to avoid him, you just can't get rid off the Grimm XD
Curly Wurly Me chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Lol, I love this, I really do. You gotta love Monroe :)
Skullgirl808 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Awesome job! D
Titan16 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
This is a good fic, and thanks for getting me to watch a new show!
Memyself chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Love it!
whereMAD chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Lol loved this.
BADAZZtoldya chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
These are...interesting. I don't know where this is going but it's ok because I like. Interesting is really the only way I can describe it besides awesome. Actually, through suspenseful in there. Question- what's with the random math stuff at the end of each chapter? lol
NiteQueen chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
A three shot, alright! I wonder what's got Nick so buggered up that he's getting tanked an hour from home. Also Monroe should consider himself lucky, I have not gotten the 'courtesy warning' for passengers booting in the car.
Munchie217 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Ha awesome Nick and Monroe are so funny. Oh and thanks for the shoutout, it really made me feel special! :) Can't wait to see what happens next!
emmie.ray chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
WOOT! chapter 2 is epicness in a bottle. i'll be eagerly awaiting your third chapter. :)
Munchie217 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I think you should add more chapters to this because frankly, this could actually be an awesome bromance fic. I like those haha but anyway this is a nice story and its funny. :)
NiteQueen chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Perfect little story! Very nice, kudos