Reviews for The Enemy Within
stef chapter 14 . 3/20
It really good
falsche chapter 13 . 2/20
OMFG this fic is soooo good!
And how I wish Bones and Jim are actually together omg I love the way you portrayed them sooooo much and I'm crying for their not ending up together! Bone's words there made my eyes full of tears, I would die for the whole marry me scene come true! *sob*
Jesus I can't even speak intelligibly. Wow. Just you know, this is actually my first review ever on FF XD
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
We love this fanfic!
Owlkin chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I am re-reading the series probably for the third time. Rather like a favorite dog-eared novel. I hope you update the Babel story soon; this is my favorite Star Trek fan fiction, ever. Jim seems more appealing as a girl and the amount of angst is just right.

I don't really blame Jim for keeping mum about the bond, I'd be rather apprehensive of Uhura as well.
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
love the fic
The Miller's Daughter chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
I love this so much I have had tears in my eyes for the last few chapters. I wish I could say i expected any of this.. but then again, I don't because where's the fun and adventure in that! Thank you for taking the time to write and bend and twist this universe because i have to admit, you've done a great job!
T.M.D
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Splendid story really liked it off too read Arena.
The Miller's Daughter chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
This has taken me a little to get into but wow. I love female Jim. Love her.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Fantastic story really liked it off too read Arena.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Marvelous story really liked it off too read Arena.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Stunning story really liked it off too read Arena.
God Is Wearing Black chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Alright I was hook on you adding some Dammit romance (that's what I call KrikMcoy) but as sick and twisted as it is I love the moment when she was two and the... Um first Tarus IV moment... So dark, we all do like that stuff secretly cause honestly I crave for the moments the protagonist is in pain, angst, and well VERY bad places
Crimson Hope chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
I like the story. Just a warning you referred to Jim as male a lot in this chapter
Vanessa Masters chapter 11 . 1/29/2014