Reviews for The Enemy Within
Darkest Melody chapter 11 . 11/6
Yeah, I've officially lost all interest in this story..sorry. I've basically just skimmed the last two and found myself getting more and more irritated as I read.

It feels like you've lost the plot and are just dragging it out for the fun of it now.
Darkest Melody chapter 9 . 11/6
Hmm, I am beginning to get annoyed with how many things you've left similar to the current climate socially and how little you've taken into account the dynamics of the actual series. This prejudiced/sexist behavior of the men in command really annoys me since in both TOS and 2009 versions- as well as all the sequals NG/Ds9/Voy ect- of the series there is a strong presence of females in command. In TOS there were at LEAST 5-7 female admirals as well as over a dozen female captains, as shown in the various movies and episodes where command was brought in.

Your use of water showers/sinks/daily use and a kitchen on board also bothers me, since it would be highly unpractical for a long term ship like Enterprise to use either. A kitchen in need of constant restocking and and host of cooks just to keep up with the rotating crew? Not to mention the sheer amount of water needed to supply the whole ship with their various needs water wise; even reusing it! The sheer space it would take up is ridiculous.
Darkest Melody chapter 3 . 11/6
So I know the story's already over and all but you did ask for feedback. I sort of do and don't your Jim so far. She comes across as a bit of a hot mess most of the time; which I am not fond of since it seems like a disservice to the character ( reboot verse or not). Your hint about Jim on Tarsus willingly taking part in the slaughter (Kodos favorite pet ect) also bothers me quite a bit since it seems very out of character and against the core of Kirks character. Also her continued avoidance of telling Spock about their bond also seems very out of character both for cannon Kirk and your own version; she's very direct and well her pussy footing around the subject just seems to me as a contrived plot point that doesn't really serve much of a purpose. You could have achieved the same amount of drama, or more, by sticking to her more forthright character.
stef chapter 14 . 3/20
It really good
falsche chapter 13 . 2/20
OMFG this fic is soooo good!
And how I wish Bones and Jim are actually together omg I love the way you portrayed them sooooo much and I'm crying for their not ending up together! Bone's words there made my eyes full of tears, I would die for the whole marry me scene come true! *sob*
Jesus I can't even speak intelligibly. Wow. Just you know, this is actually my first review ever on FF XD
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
We love this fanfic!
Owlkin chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I am re-reading the series probably for the third time. Rather like a favorite dog-eared novel. I hope you update the Babel story soon; this is my favorite Star Trek fan fiction, ever. Jim seems more appealing as a girl and the amount of angst is just right.

I don't really blame Jim for keeping mum about the bond, I'd be rather apprehensive of Uhura as well.
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
love the fic
The Miller's Daughter chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
I love this so much I have had tears in my eyes for the last few chapters. I wish I could say i expected any of this.. but then again, I don't because where's the fun and adventure in that! Thank you for taking the time to write and bend and twist this universe because i have to admit, you've done a great job!
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Splendid story really liked it off too read Arena.
The Miller's Daughter chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
This has taken me a little to get into but wow. I love female Jim. Love her.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Fantastic story really liked it off too read Arena.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Marvelous story really liked it off too read Arena.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Stunning story really liked it off too read Arena.
God Is Wearing Black chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Alright I was hook on you adding some Dammit romance (that's what I call KrikMcoy) but as sick and twisted as it is I love the moment when she was two and the... Um first Tarus IV moment... So dark, we all do like that stuff secretly cause honestly I crave for the moments the protagonist is in pain, angst, and well VERY bad places