Reviews for Angels Don't Feel Pain
miss-grey3 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
bluecharlotte chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
This was a sweet idea, and I love the way you split it up. I know this was probably unintentional, but in the first chapter this part totally killed me: "Dean didn't even get a chance to ask the question before Cas had pooped into his room." LOL. Typos rock. Anyway. This was awesome :)
Journeyroad111 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Ok seriously, how did I not discovered you or your stories before?

You are absolutely brilliant! before I go on there is something else that must be said:

You. Write. Castiel. PERFECTLY.

I have never read a Supernatural fanfiction story in my entire life in which Castiel was writen to this perfection. You encapsulate the character so well, I feel like when I read your fanfic that I am actually watching the show. Literally. Ok, so I hope that I got my point across adaquately. Hee hee. Awesome job! on to chapter 2 now!
Motorbaby chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Awesome story. Can never get enough Cas angst.
anonymous-unknown chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I liked this very much. Adorable, lovely and heart warming. :)
IzzyGirl45 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Awww. What a nice ending to an awsome story. I really liked it, it had character, funny moments and serious monents, a lot of in character, and an awsome story line that I could see happening. And what do you know, there's also a lesson mixed in with it. I have to say that this has become one of my favorite stories and I look toward to reading ore of your work! :)
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
I loved it! Thanks for sharing!