Reviews for Dependency: Honor
If chapter 6 . 3/13
I find it very amused that Spock made Kirk first and McCoy second on his list,LOL
if chapter 6 . 3/13
If Doctor McCoy thought Spock courted him just because of Pon Farr…That would be very terrible…
if chapter 5 . 3/13
Scotty is such a good friend!
ReflectedNightmare chapter 22 . 8/7/2013
'Does that mean that all Vulcans are bisexual?' XD Oh god, Jim. Haha That whole conversation between those three had me laughing out loud. Kirk was eating popcorn! Oh, was that funny. I think Spock is totally attracted to Bones and just isn't good at expressing it. And vice versa. I was starting to like Baker! Why she have to go and do that? :O I don't know what to think right now.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Wah! I don't want them to be stuck on Organia! Sigh. More trouble. It just seems to find the Enterprise crew. At least Bones is confined to Spock's room. That makes me happy and I don't know why. Haha Uhura still answered Bones! I think that means she obviously knows hes still a good guy. But meh! The mates are separated! Nooo.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
I think I like thi Kritrok guy. Haha Scotty would get some random wound that seems improbable. Silly engineers. Always hurting themselves. I love hero McCoy! Yay! He's so majestic. Lol But so are Kirk and Spock too so... Yup. All the attractive, heroic men. But them Kritrok was such a badass! Taking down Ragerth! Pretty cool stuff. Now he's got a new ship and crew and everything is even. Warriors unite!
ReflectedNightmare chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Of course Bones is upset and blames himself. I feel like I probably would too. Blame myself. I just relate to Bones so much. Kirk as well. Now if only they could right the wrongs and prevent war. I love how Spock, though very subtly, l
ReflectedNightmare chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
It would suck to wake up and think oh hey I killed people at work today. Ugh. Poor Bones. I'm just relieved that Spock severed the hold the Romulans had on him. Then the way he was crying on Spock. Oh. My heart fell out of my chest. :') It was sad, beautiful, and cute all at the same time somehow. Then the adjustments Kirk made! He clearly loves Bones a lot. It was an amazing chapter.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Bones is the damsel! XD But naw, in all seriousness, this was quite the unique chapter in a way. I doin the whole dragon and knight thing kind of cool. Because it would be aomethig as simple as a classic children book that Spock would derive the scene from. I rather liked that touch on it. Spock in armor? I dig it. Spock is quick to make decisions because he is a logical Vulcan. It's part of his heritage. So usually most things he does makes sense. Even materializing dragons as the bad guy in his mates brain. I'm so glad that him and Kirk are on to something, knowing there is more to what's going on. Especially with that attack on the Enterprise. So many questions and loose ends, gotta keep reading!
ReflectedNightmare chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Gah! I should've seen that coming. Haha Damn Romulans. Mind warping people. How rude! But I definitely am intrigued by this chapter a lot. For many reasons. It was so crazy reading about Spock's thoughts on everything. Poor man. He just wants to protect his mate. I really hope they can sort it all out and get everyone's minds free. Which I'm sure they will. Bones is gonna be so mad. That he was mind controlled.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
I'm so glad they found the pioneer! I'd been wondering about that. And Captain Baker is alive! Yay! I really like her for some reason. Haha I was also glad a good chunk of her crew was alive too. But now I'm completely thrown by the ending! Whoa! Is Bones possessed? I certainly hope not. I doubt it... Maybe. Or being mind controlled by someone. Huh. MUST FIND OUT.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Oh man, this whole chapter. I was laughing through the first part really hard. 'I have to have sex with Spock or he'll die.' I pretty much cried at that. So funny! Kirk was absolutely hilarious. Go figure. I was not surprised. Poor Spock. Intoxicated through Bones. And those two! Oh gosh, I was a little thrilled with that whole encounter. Like a lot thrilled actually. So intense and beautifully written. So well done. I just send you all the love and appreciation. The way they were tracing each others hands, omg. I want it. Jealous. Haha I could almost hear the musical poetic beauty around me.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
So it's not a rock it's a seed! I really hope they succeed in growing the Indyrin tree. I guess I just really liked that free and felt bad for it. It'd be cool to link to it. I hope 'the talk' goes well. Lol What's happening to Spock! I must know. Wah! So much excitement.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Omg. I did not see that coming. That's totally a possibility. That Brigley could've just got in the way. That these attacks could be linked somehow. Oh dear. I really wish I was writer at speculating and figurin things out, but I'm stumpe so far. Haha Maybe you'll have to teach me to become better at plotting and whatnot. I can't wait for Bones to talk to Kirk. I'm pretty sure he's gonna talk to him about pon farr. If that's the case, I wonder how he'll take it. Probably with some laughter involved. It'll be interesting for sure.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
I feel bad that poor Bones has to have Doah follow him around but I also see where Kirk is coming from. It's not worth uneccesary trouble. I so sad he lost his last patient! I thought he'd pull a miracle but then again real life doesn't work that way always. I may or may not still be chuckling over all the pon farr business. It's just so silly and random. Bones thoughts made perfect sense too. It was an epic chapter.