Reviews for Speak Now
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is a great one-shot. It has a lot of intense emotion and it deals with something we may have all wondered about: what happened to Zatanna between losing her father and moving into Mount Justice. You also explored something that I think many people wouldn't really have thought of, the impact that the entire situation would have had on Robin who had lost everything once upon a time. Very good insight, and a very good job with this story.
A-list Goddess chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is such a good description of the emotions everyone is feeling after fate took over. I started bawling, because it went so deep.
writinginlove chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
!sounds really good!
InvisibleNinja1234 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I really liked that! I can't wait for the next chapter! If there is one...
The White Rose Pianist chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Misplaced if you asked me was a fairly great episode, I'd rate it 8/10 yet I'm happy to have seen that episode as if I hadn't I'd refuse to read this masterpiece, and I honestly love it.

It shows a different side of Dick that I have seen before, yet I love the style you have put to it, and it shows Alfred who needs to be in more, and I love the way you've done him as well.

Incredible work that you've done, excellent piece, grammar and spelling I can find no flaw and an overall excellently written story. Please continue writing!

-The Star of Robin, Robin's Star
Miss Arrowette Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
So cute! I have a box of tissues here with me because of how much crying I did reading this! Please write more.
Chupo chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I've read many post-Misplaced fics but I think yours is the best.