Reviews for Glad You Came
alexCorney96 chapter 11 . 12/14/2017
can't wait to read more... please update
kagome higurashi chapter 11 . 10/6/2017
please write some more. it's good. have Rachel sing the song turn back, from grease 2, at nationals to Sebastian. have her sing I put a spell on you, from hocus pocus, at nationals.
kagome higurashi chapter 11 . 10/6/2017
please write some more. it's good.
missmysterious56 chapter 11 . 4/1/2017
I love this so much you should really continue with it. It is the most belivible smytheberry I have read
NadiixD chapter 11 . 3/31/2017
I am missing this fic because it is so believable. I would be happy if you would continue this. I would want to know more of what Lori and co are going to do to get them together.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 11 . 1/13/2017
This was good. the most believable smytheberry I've read so far
Countdown chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
I really enjoyed the dynamic you built between Sebastian and Rachel in this story. I realize that it's been quite a while since you've written anything here, but what you did write is amazing. The relationship/friendship between these characters is very well done and I love the children too. You made some wonderful original characters. As far as where you left this story, I can just picture Sebastian interrupting life at McKinley once again but this time to make sure they win (can't have the Warblers lose to anyone but the National Champions after all...). Thank you for a realistic approach at a relationship between these rivals.
Genesis chapter 11 . 4/4/2016
Please write more chapters .
Superwoman5901 chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
please, please, please finish the story sometime! I'm really hoping Sebastian and Rachel end up getting together! Please finish!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
I've been reading this fic since you started it, often coming back to see If there were any updates... I really hope some day there will be a conclusion to it, because it's really well-written and in character. I still have hope :) #OTP
MiraDM chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
I know it's highly unlikely that you're gonna update this story, but please do. It is the most amazing fic about Rachel and Sebastian I've ever read.
Gwennie49 chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
I love your story, it is totaly diiferent one then all the others on FF. Please continue, i so hope they will get together and Rachel got a real friend who will stand up for her.
kagome higurashi chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
please write some more. what happens next. have Rachel sing a song to Sebastian. have Rachel choose Sebastian. have Rachel to "i found a man I can trust" by Christina Aguilera and "let it go" from frozen. and "show me how you burlesque"
Kagome higurashi chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
Please write some more. What happens next.
Kagome higurashi chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Please write some more. What happens next.