Reviews for Memories
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hello! Aww... That was so sweet :) Lol I don't really know the characters since I don't have this HM, but that was really good. Good job!
Iseki chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I haven't known/researched the characters of HMHoLV but as soon as I'd finished reading this and I saw their characters art I was fascinated-

-Oh! These aren't children at all!

And that was all it took really. You created such a snapshot of a scene that I was completely convinced by these characters as children and charmed at the same time. You've taken the sub-villager quest and one-upped it by not only aiming the focus on these lesser explored characters but giving them a backstory as youngsters together. And that's one of my favourite parts of the HM fandom! The idea of families and population evolving in that one beloved town generation by generation.

Great entry!
seaofsound chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aww I really liked this. No one ever makes fics like this for HM, which is what makes it so unique. And the fact that you used Woody and Martha makes it better because they're overlooked characters.
The Rune Reverend chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Short, sweet, and VERY cute. Good work
Regardless1604 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Aww, that was really cute. I love reminiscent stories like this, and you did a good job! Good luck to you!

~A.J.