Reviews for Darling
wowzzer chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
God that was god. I'm so happy I decided to read this. I wish there was more. You were doing an amazing job of how Myka would be feeling.
Pallasathena333 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Loved your story, utterly reduced me to tears. Please continue it at some stage, dont take too long, altho lets face it Season 4 seems to have been a total downer. But I am sure you'll manage to make something beautiful out of it. I so adore HG/Myka's relationship and refuse to believe it will just fade away, it was just too honest, so well acted by both of them. Luv
supernena25 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Now I'm curious about the dream, I can't believe she doesn't realize she's in love with Helena, Claudia figured it out. This story seems really good D
Attielle chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Four things I can say for sure right now:
1. Excellent writing
2. It's so excellent, I would like to see more of it
3. As in, this story having a conclusive ending
4. Which isn't tragic and somehow makes me believe in love again
Please and thank you
Chikiko chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
there is something about this fic that i find both amazingly wonderful and yet woefully crushing. the way that Myka and HG are so tightly bound that though she hasn't understood it yet (or even realized that there is something to realize) she still feels it so keenly and powerfully. I can't wait for more
Quatorz chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I really love this series! Like I said, I loved the dialog between the two of them here. It really went beyond their typical banter and delivered a lot of very real emotional moments between them. A lot of stories about dreams don't really amount to anything because we already know as the viewer that there's no risk-no danger. But this really had a lot of heart to it. Myka came away with a realization here-even if she doesn't yet realize it at a conscious level.

Can't wait for the next chapter! 3 (Am I allowed to put that in a review? Screw it, I'm putting it anyway.)
Xenite chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I really enjoy the flashbacks / dream sequence - Helena is such a big romantic.
TG06 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I love this story!
Xenite chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Once again I find this chapter to be quite canon actually! I think you have a great grasp of the essence of these characters and you write the HG/Myka subtext on-point muchly. Always love the HG flashback as usual and glad to see Claudia added to the dimention. Can't wait to see how you "fix" season 3!
emeraldpriestess chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
*sniffs* gosh this is so awesome! You write so well. Please go on an feed me more angst, I willingly succumb to this delightful torture.
fine.life chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I love this story! Good job!
Quatorz chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
This is the first chapter I've read of this since I've seen the show, and the thing I really notice now is how natural all the characters sound. The difference between H.G.s voice, Myka's voice and Claudia's voice is so distinct. Its so easy for me to picture them speaking.

You know that I loved this one. Great exploration of the different dynamics. I love every relationship in this show, and you highlighted one that I'd never really thought too much about before: H.G. and Claudia. Yeah, they would totally bond over some crazy cool invention, wouldn't they?

And I've always loved the sisterly bond between Myka and Claudia. It was cool to see Claudia here being there for Myka here-and I LOVE the moment at the end when Claudia pieces it all together. I would love to see you do a chapter from her perspective now-kind of as she goes over it all in her mind and realizes that its obvious once she allows the idea to form. Of course, that may just be my guilty pleasure of having my OTP scrutinized through another's perspective.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment of this (and for you to finish 'Someone Like You')!
earlyable chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
An honestly beautifully crafted story.
Quatorz chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Wow. There was so much here I don't know where to begin. And as someone who has yet to watch the show (I know, I know!) I'm thinking this is just at the beginning of season 3...? So some of the references (Pete's younger self) I didn't get.

But there is enough contextual clues there that I didn't need the specifics. Myka's feelings really say it all. I loved how you had her thinking about artifacts that can erase memories-a la Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (which...I also haven't seen. I know). But that was a great moment. If Myka realized it, it would be a wake up call moment for her.

I love the paragraph where Myka looks back on the time together with H.G.-trying to find some clue that she shouldn't have missed. Something in Helena's behavior that-as an agent-she should have caught. But she can't. 'Had any of it been real?'

The part where she sees H.G.'s projection is great. That she wanted desperately to tell her that they'd find a way to get back to where they were. Ugh, that's like an arrow to the chest. Great summation to that whole part: 'she wondered whether that person she got to know was the person Helena was now striving to become. She wondered if it mattered.'

Wow. Loved how you crafted the rest of this together. The ending was perfect: how she began to realize just what she was feeling. This series is really turning out awesomely! I'd tell you to write more, but you've probably written twelve thousand words in the time it took me to write this review. ;) See ya!
rancoroftheheart chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Poor Mykes. This really does shed more light on what was going in her head. Very good so far. I look forward to reading more.