Reviews for Without You
Loved this
Jayce chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Please do!
TigremiLion chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Yep the epilogue would be a great idea, but just maybe make it so that it's not Harry's fault the confrontation arises? I'd suggest something like Christian trying to get Draco again but I guess you have an idea already so PM me if you write it :) looking forward to read it.
tearsofbreaks chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I love how you didn't destroy draco's character.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I really do love this and absolutely hope that you do a chapter of harry beating the crap out of christian ;-)
ariannagirl chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
That would be awesome if Harry confronted Christian and kicked his arse! Loved it!
Mgriffith490 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I love this story.
Ava-Potter gal chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I would absolutely ADORE an epilogue. You should get started on that.
leylinjan chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
yes,this was a-ma-zing :) I really liked snarky!Draco, and your style is really nice.
I'd definitely like to read an epilogue:)
leylinjan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Ohh I loved this chapter - and the quote as well. Thanks so so much for this :)
harrytwifan chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
That was brilliant. So imaginative. And yes-I would love to see Harry get his revenge on Christian! Lol
Nancy
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Loved this! First, poor Harry; then,poor Draco! On ward...
Nancy
Renn Blackfur chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Yes, write an epilogue with Harry kicking Christian's arse into the middle of the next century. Please? The story is amazing, and I genuinely can find no fault with it - I don't normally write reviews unless I find something which could be improved, because that's what I want people to do with my stories.
Sorry there's no reply thing - I can't remember the password to my account.
Renn
laineyvainey chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I love happy endings :)
laineyvainey chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh poor Harry! Poor Draco :'( I hope they do sort things out. They are so cute together :)
Lainey x