Reviews for All or Nothing
Catservant chapter 11 . 6/23
Hi there,

just discovered your story, read it, and really enjoyed it a lot. It's quite a good plot idea you've had there. Imagine my shock and disappointment when I finished this 11th chapter and there was no "Next " button and seeing that your last update was in 2012. Oh pretty pretty please, could you please continue this story? As I said, it is great so far and so many little titbits that you've thrown out so far that need continuation, like it seems that one of the commitee members is the husband of the woman who came to Martin's surgery for a migraine, but only had a headache, or Martin shying away from the discussion of a second child,...). I liked the last interview where Martin described why he doesn't have any hobbies. I think that was really a good argument he gave this Mr Mallard.
Do you see any chance at all that you might find the time and enjoyment to finish writing this story? I figure chances are slim after such a long time, if my feedback even reaches you, but I have to try, as I would really like to see a continuation of this, hopefully with a happy ending.
Pretty please? :-)
Margaret Young chapter 11 . 4/9
So how does this end?
Minerva chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
Hey. This is a great story. I wish you could finish up! !
NYDMFAN chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
Thank you for this story, which I'm enjoying immensly. PLEASE, please continue with it! You have truly and well captured the Martin and Louisa characters and make the story fit right in with the show. It actually would be a great story line for BP to adapt. Best of luck and thank you.
andithomas1 chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
I love this story. The characters are believable and an older James sounds cute. I would love to see how this ends.
reallybodmin chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
I would love to see where you are going with this. Hope you decide to come back to it soon. I am really enjoying it.
robb chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I like your story and I hope you keep posting!

Their relationship is very realistically portrayed, with Louisa acting as a guide to Martin in the world of emotions.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
OMG! I'm getting hooked on your story! what happens?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Please finish this - I am a huge fan in the U.S and Doc Martin is making Cancer more bearable. I love reading these.

Lynne Meade
Limaccia chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Come on, please, won't you continue? Please?
Boots1980 chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
Very well written and believable dialogue between Doc and Mr. Carville. James is so sweet mimicking his father's handwashing techniques and his language.
partsguy chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Well written description of the interview. Have to wonder who was the most uncomfortable, Carville or the Doc?

Louisa must have the feeling that the Doc isn't going to fare well in this if its a popularity contest.
Bodmin chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
From me Martin would have got full points for realising the important things. He may not be the most popular GP in the entire world, but he is certainly one of the most dedicated. I Hope Mr Carville realised that.
Bodmin chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
Great progreass from Martin. He had learned to apologize. The proglem remains, though, that he had lost some points in the battle over the job.
partsguy chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
I how Martin feels. Guess every man has done something where you know that you're going to get more than an earful, and the really bad part is you deserve it.

That walk to "face the firing squad" is torture.

Will Martin ever learn? And how many times will Louisa put up with it?