Reviews for A Place to be Happy
TheAsterousAuthor chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Awwww, this is so cute! I think that that totally could have happened secretly off camera/animation/whatever at the end of "Misplaced". But I think if Robin had kissed her on the cheek before leaving to his room, it would've been more Chalant :) Then Zatanna could touch her cheek and be like "he kissed me". But really good overall!
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
You did a great job on writing this piece, please keep up the great work!
Brightpath2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was sweet. Perfect idea for what happened after.
buckybitchinbarnes chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
OMGGGG I LOVED IT YOU HAVE TO DO A SEQUAL!
DropsOfVanillaRain chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
It's nice and very well-detailed. Good writing. Keep it up! :)
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
If they're gonna do Chalant all the way through the series and not show us Batgirl, then there should totally be some part where Zatanna sees Rob's eyes.
CharmyPI-5 the VIII chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
this is a really good story, icompletely agree withyou about Zatana and Robin, so cute! i hope you write more!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Omg I absolutely loved this ep and I totally agree wit u on ur thinking. They should have done more between dick and zatanna and bats and rob but maybe they'll do more wit rob and zatanna in later eps I hope so that would make it great. If u want to do a fluff moment for rob and bats go for it I'd read it. Again great story

Keep up the good work :)
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Omg I love this story sooo much. And yes, I really want to see a daddyBats fic!
KTrevo chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Daddy!Bats fluff! Go for it!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
LOVED IT~!
RiseiTekiSensei chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I love your story! And yes please I would love to see some daddy bats fluff!
InvisibleNinja1234 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I loved this! I did love misplaced but they should have put soothing This this at the end... I love these kinds if stories do if you do write another I will deffinetly read it!
lowkeytimdrake chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wopiee a mother robin/ Batgirl fan! Yayyyyy!
theL3monTart chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awww. this was really sweet. I wish this was an actual episode :)