Reviews for Follow Me Back Home
petthekat chapter 33 . 2/11
What an amazing, fantastic story. Vinnie and vector might be the most adorable thing in the history of things. Thank you so much for writing! It has helped my post-series depression considerably. I'm off to read the rest!
uss71832 chapter 33 . 5/16/2013
Very good. Wish that some of the people here on Earth would take a hint...
Wee Auntie chapter 33 . 1/24/2013
Absolutely loved this! loved the fight scenes of charley x vinnie. precious
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
...Giant hamster maze...
Ruth chapter 33 . 10/28/2012
Thank you very much for this amazing fan novel!

I set aside as much of my weekend as possible to read this. It was that good.

BUT, I do need to put forward some constructive criticism. While I felt the characters stayed true to themselves (to the point that I bought Throttle and Carbine's break-up) I found it odd that the normally inseparable Biker Mice were happily spending lots of time apart. I also found that when the mice first arrived on Malteria, it slowed down a bit too much. Throttle could have been offered the surgery as soon as they first saw the infirmary, that would have sped the pace up far quicker.

I was also wondering why Ashlin couldn't wear a trench coat while on Mars, it would have hidden her tail.

But still, I found this a great read and you should be proud of yourself.
Spades24 chapter 33 . 5/5/2012
omg that was wow... BIG grin! I love a happy ending, and there couldn't really be a happier one than that. :D Excellent story, well written, totally absorbing. I can finally go read the sequels now yay!
Spades24 chapter 22 . 5/5/2012
Oh wow... hot... phew... *grins*

Still reading, still loving :)
Spades24 chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Only six chapters in but heck I wanna stay up all night and read, so so so intrigued! Eyes burning though so will have to leave it til morning now. Will review again when I get to the end.
StarlitxSky chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
*Reads latest review, laughs*

Now that's a new one. It's like this site tries to invent new glitches for people to stumble upon. I didn't see anything wrong myself, but I re-uploaded chapter 10 to be safe. :)
DeeDee chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
unable to go from chapter nine to chapter ten. sends you to a spanish harry potter story.
lcewind chapter 33 . 4/15/2012
This was a nice read. It took a different path than I expected but it was still an enjoyable fanfic. I wonder what's the story between Rimfire and Tamerin's mother.

I was also kinda hoping that there would've been a bit more of a tale behind the actions of that creature-thing that kidnaped them in the beginning and maybe more of an impact on the characters in some way. I guess Throttle and Modo lucked out in that incident and things worked out for Vinnie and Charlie.

Vector is adorable. I love his little "wide fee!" cries and father-son moments with Vinnie. So cute!

Looking forward to the sequel.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 33 . 4/10/2012
*grins* I'm glad to read this, and sad to see it end. there are indeed some ideas left to go over. All the bros need to hang out together and catch up on the stories, someone has to make vinnie apologize for blowing up the ship, rimfire and modo need to make up, and will we ever find out about little ako?

hmm. and will there be any other problems with ashlin and the rest of the population? what about charley? will they try anything with her? i'm really curious to find out!

loved this story!
miceaholic chapter 33 . 4/10/2012
It's the end? NOOOOO!:( A sequel? YAY! :D
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 32 . 4/9/2012
aww! go modo's mama! lol. now to get things with rimmy fixed, n this is a wonderful ending.

*grins* i can't wait to see the fallout with carbine. please tell me there is a peice that we get to see her reaction to throttle with a brand new beautiful girl! i can't wait!
miceaholic chapter 32 . 4/9/2012
I can't wait to see how things go when they all get back to Mars, I bet Carbine will be ticked. I hope no one totally treats Ashlin to bad, but nothing ever goes smoothly with the bros :)