Reviews for I found a book
Bookworm Gal chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I'm certainly enjoying this. The addition of Watson was a nice touch and I feel bad for poor Cathy since she hasn't got to see Rodney in so long. But you've done a wonderful job of incorporating so many elements from "The Invisible Man" book into the process of turning him invisible and all the difficulties involved. Being truly invisible is more difficult than merely being see-through.
Bookworm Gal chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Nice job bringing in that little tidbit about albionism that was used in the book. Most people disregard that for a variety of reasons, usually ignorance or simplicity, but adding it back in makes a nice detail. Researched fanfiction is always better than those that aren't researched. And Cathy is a rather sweet companion for Skinner. Great work. Keep it up.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
It is always nice to see a story about Skinner. Unlike every other member of the League, he isn't going to have his history shown in classic literature, so his past is completely open to any number of interpretations. And so far, I like what I see. I wish you luck and hope to see more.
Artemisgirl91 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love it! Your a good writer!