Reviews for Dead Woman Walking
Angelsheart85 chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
ccuuuuteeeeeee :D
Marah chapter 10 . 9/11/2005
Aw! I love your H/M stories! *squeals with delight and turns in a circle* the only problem is that with each one, they make me wish more and more for a Haruka of my own.. .
Kumochan chapter 10 . 6/19/2003
Aw..*sappy sigh* I love happy endings. Especially when the guy dies in the story...*evil grin* Now, I plan to inflict that same pain to the fuckers at that keep giving me error messages on ONE (just one) story I'm dying to read.
Star chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
You know the name Jigen seemed to be one of the names i give my toys while playing lego ;p

ah the good oh days, CLOUD WHERE ARE YOU
ladyruka chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
*excited shriek* The green mile! I'm obsessed with that movie! *Bounces off screen. Don't ask*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Hy.

Ok you have had birthday yesterday, but if such storys came out, if we mix you with coffee, i should send you something (maybee 100liter), so you write more like that *gg*

I would be interested about these "Various things", too, but if you dont want to, OK. BUT! (that has to come _") WRITE MORE! Dont dare to quit here, understand? Will Michiru finally went into the Stiffes house, or will this idiot finally stop his shouting,or will Michirus grandparents show up, for "rescue" her "poor" granddaughter, or will Harus parents return from the daeth and treat there daughter for beeing gay, or will they want to have her daughter back?

Please come on! WRITE MORE!
Nardaviel chapter 10 . 6/24/2002
They always do that at the end of your stories, don't they? This was a great ending!
Chris chapter 10 . 6/16/2002
Happy ends sind definitiv die besten. Mir wäre das Krankenzimmer ein etwas zu öffentlicher Ort, aber es war ein klasse letztes Kapitel, einer sehr guten Geschichte. Mach weiter so
goodaino chapter 10 . 6/15/2002
awwwwww...!

ur so cruel! its the end! wwwwwaaaaaaiiiiii!

*cries* T_T how sweeeeeeeeeet...
Ariel chapter 10 . 6/14/2002
Oh, I love Haruka and Michiru fic's, this one was cool, and besides the fact that you got the idea from the Green Mile, very original. Keep writing.
paprikaSTUDIOS chapter 10 . 6/14/2002
Very cute ending, Cloud-sama. I loved how you prolonged the decision. _
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 10 . 6/14/2002
Awwww, that was so cute. Interesting place to make love though _
Riva no time to log in chapter 10 . 6/14/2002
*takes the last kleenex in the box* That was so sweet! Yay that she didn't die like the real movie! hehe, that was awesome girl, can't wait for the next story! ~_
lolo chapter 10 . 6/14/2002
great fanfic,my best part is the last scene in the hospital.
anamatics chapter 9 . 6/12/2002
Hola cloud!

I like that, but is there going to be an explaination of why Barnes killed them? Did he have something against Haruka? or did he just want a good looking woman in his prison sector?