Reviews for Like a Sister
t42n24t2 chapter 30 . 7/16
Beautiful, touching story.
Very sweet story. I hope your trip went well and you have enjoyed all the birthday parties since you wrote this!
mama123 chapter 30 . 6/11
lovely story!
I love happy endings! :-)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
Hmnn I actually really liked this story and got z litle laugh out of the Draco Jessica thing. :)
lakelady8425 chapter 30 . 10/30/2013
This is, I believe, the only story with a pairing of Snape & Hermione that I have found plausible, even lovely, and enjoyed. Well done.
rickmanluvr44 chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
I really liked it .. I would have liked the chapters alittle longer and a little more description.. but over all I feel it was fantastic.. Great Job!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 30 . 5/1/2013
aww, what a sweet ending. loved this story. :)
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Having fun is one of the very best reasons to write. Pay no attention to people who are horrid about it. You have a wonderful writing style and I like that you don't add a ton of filler to up the word count. :)
starlite22 chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
What's a lawn shirt? Could picture what he was wearing as not sure wat it is.
Judith Shakespeare chapter 30 . 10/24/2012
Aww, this is a really good story! I think it's fascinating - and definitely unique - how you created Jessica's character to bring Hermione and Snape together. Thanks for writing this!
lolaoz chapter 30 . 9/17/2012
This was so good! I loved it. X
Snapeschick64 chapter 30 . 9/3/2012
Wow...terrific story. Many tissues later I leave this review. Thanks for the great read. Keep writing.
Montara chapter 30 . 8/18/2012
It was a very emotional story! And the slow pace of them falling in love was perfect! I had a feeling that Draco and Jessica will become a couple when he first visited her but I wasn't sure...I'm glad it happened :D

Thank you for your story!
Natalys chapter 30 . 8/16/2012
ahhh... very sweet. i love it!