Reviews for Crazy love
Your an awsome writer
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
G
Toasty chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Hi there. I can't find your blog on tumblr. I was wondering if yu could maybe send me a message on my tumblr so I can find it.
mine Tumblr is:
Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvince I just really want to know what happends next
horansheart chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Ah, Critics united bit your head off too? Same here. I read this on Watt pad, thought it was phenomiNIALL. Are you gonna keep updating on One Direction Fan Fiction? I MUST READ MOAR! :D
Em chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Please I need to read more! Send the link
Em chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Please I need to read more! Send the link
Em chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was fantastic! can I have the link for the rest of the story?
RedHasNeverLookedSoBeautiful chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Was listening to I Wish and I think it kinda fits this
Eat. Sleep. Write. Read chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Hey,

It's me, the same person from (Eat_Sleep_Write_Read), I was wondering if you were going to update your story on one direction fan fiction! I love it and need to know what is going to happen. Can you update your other stories as well, especially kidnapped?
magic1034 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Hey can u give me a link to ur iD tumblr page? ur stories are really good i want to read the rest of them but ur link won't let me in /
Ally chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I think i might of already sent in a reveiw but please can you write more i really love this story. And i have read alot of fan fictions and this is by far the best i have read.

Keep up the good work

-Ally
Allyson chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Please write more of the story i really love it. Can you pretty please write more. This is the best of all of them.
TheDragonWalks chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
ohmygod

please keep this one up please
Caroline chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
This is Really Good
StoleMyHeart chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Update soon! You need to continue this story :)