Reviews for A Thousand Nights
Jenni chapter 45 . 7/18
That was really funny! I like the funny moments.
gemela13a chapter 1 . 6/8
Sup
just so you know, Natsu can not eat his own fire
StarHopper chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Wondered why it was called 100 nights
Wondered why it was over 200k words
Wondered how words per chapter
Looked at the amount of chapters
Realization
Set
In 100 chapters 1 per night 3-4k words
Serious dedication you deserve all sorts of awards
ScarletEyezInfinit chapter 100 . 10/18/2015
omg i cant stop crying T_T that was so freaken beautiful! at first i thought you abandoned this story since you hadn't updated it in so long and just by chance i told myself just check maybe a miracle and its updated.. i didn't really have high hopes because this became one of most favorite stories that was not finished but then i saw it 100 chapters- completed i screamed i jumped up and down and cried yay! and omg was the wait worth it it was wonderful 9 chapters i waited for craved and you gave 9 wonderfully written chapters thank you so much! will there be a second part like the wedding or something? even if you don't its still so wonderful the story thank you so much!
ScarletEyezInfinit chapter 99 . 10/18/2015
how could he leave her like that ! im already in tears...
Crystal chapter 100 . 9/3/2015
Congratulations! You've finally finished! Thanks so much for the hard work! :D It is a wonderful story, loved it so much~
If possible, pls do a one-shot (or two-shot) on Lucy and Hibiki's wedding! XD
doremae chapter 100 . 8/27/2015
I only had time to review now and first I want to congratulate your for finishing this fic with a hundred chapters no less! I know it's a hard feat to achieve but you did it! I've been following this story ever since it started, sometimes I review, other times I couldn't find a time or wifi to do so- which made me regretful because good stories needs to be reviewed. I'm just really happy at the ending and wanted to share that yes, the last few chapters made me cry. Anyways, thank you for finishing this story and will look forward to your next ones! *whispers NaLu* :)
swallowmysoul chapter 100 . 8/24/2015
Oh my god! I got really nervous by the end of it thinking they weren't gonna get together! Now it's taken me a while to finish all 100 chapters but by golly was it fantastic! I applaud you. For actually thinking of 100 different unique dates! It was fantastic I loved it so much! That was by far one of the best written and most entertaining stories I've read on this site so far! I love it! Congratulations on such a fantastic story!
0myao chapter 100 . 8/21/2015
honestly, I haven't read this story in so long(mainly because of my dwindling interest in fairy tail), yet when I got alerts for it seeing that it was complete I just had to finish considering all the hard work and effort that you put into this! I'm sorry I can't relate, but I'm sorry to hear about the personal struggles you've gone through. However, it makes me so happy to hear that this has literally saved your life. This was a fantastic story from beginning to end. A plot like this(dates after dates) could've gone stale so quickly yet somehow you managed to keep it interesting. I haven't read many, but this is probably one of the best Fairy Tail fanfics I've read. Hope you are feeling better, and keep up the great work. Thanks for such an amazing story 3
Guest chapter 100 . 8/14/2015
Amazing... I've been following the plot of this story for years and I love it. Please keep writing
Lily N chapter 100 . 8/12/2015
I ended this story crying. I loved it so much, and I wish you would write an epilogue :')
Gladyscxn chapter 100 . 8/11/2015
Thank you for writing and completing this story. I am feeling both excited and empty at this story having ended. I truly love this crack pairing and i'm almost 100% sure there isn't another story of this pair that is better than yours. You are an amazing writer and I hope that i'll get to read more of your fanfica in future too! Stay awesome, stay strong. ️
PaperGangsta chapter 100 . 8/9/2015
I had tears in my eyes reading these final 3 chapters.
Especially during your authors note a few chapters ago when you opened up about your depression. I've never had depression but I've been through ups and downs in my life. I'm 26 now and anime/fanfics have been apart of my life since I was 11 and watching yu gi oh. I read fanfics when I'm sad, happy,bored, hungry...well all the time. We really are quite the community and I've always felt this strong sense of support from everyone here. Fanfics are an outlet for 12 year old kids with bad home lives all the way up to 40 year old adults looking for a
creative outlet. Your comment about this fic essentially giving you a reason to live really hit home. I'm so happy that you were able to use this community as a form of therapy. It's true. What if your fic had never been finished? We would all be left wondering not only what happened to the characters, but what happened to you as well. I'm constantly thinking about the authors behind fics and grow concerned when the updates stop happening. Did life just get in the way or did something more serious happen? I'm rambling now , but to sum it up I'm so happy you found the strength to finish this fic and to stay strong and remain here with us. We're all a bunch of Internet strangers but just know each and every one of us cares about you :).

Onto my review if the story. I can't believe it's over. What a phonemal ending! You really have taken us on a roller coaster the last few chapters and it was well worth the ride. Everything was tied up so perfectly and I loved the twist at the end with Hibiki joining Fairy Tail. In the coming weeks I know I'll be going back through and reading this whole fic again (this time noticing when Hibki actually started to decide to leave blue Pegasus). This will always be one of my all time favorite fics on here. Crack couples are so hard to write and you have really turned this into an art. You've set the bar incredibly high for other authors on here who want to write a crack ships and to be perfectly honest I don't see anyone being able to measure up. I believe I began following this fic around chapter 50. Possibly around the same time I started watching fairy tail. I got ridiculously excited everytime I'm saw this fic get updated. Whether it took 2 days or 6 months, it always perked up my day knowing a I had another Hibiki/Lucy date to read through.

You are so wonderfully creative with all of these dates. I have no idea how you came up with all of these but they were an absolute joy to read. There was such a wonderful mix and you were able to write the characters perfectly into each and every scenario.

I'm just going to keep repeating myself if I go on so I'll wrap this up. Thank you thank you thank you for this wonderful fic! It was an amazing read and I'm so happy I found it.
Please try to keep writing. I know it's hard to get the motivation sometimes and everyone goes in and out of fandoms. I hope to see that you keep uploading new content and please find some way to let us know if you're not going to be writing anymore or taking a break :). Like I said before, we may all be strangers but we're all part of this community and we genuinely care about you.
I'm also hoping you write more Hibiki/Lucy...like another multi chapter fic...or a one shot...or both. Or can I just keep you in my basement and make you write Hibiki/Lucy for me...alright that was weird.

Thank you again for this wonderful story. Excuse any typos (I'm a reader not a writer :D).
TheAngelsFallsAtLast chapter 100 . 8/9/2015
Oh my god... 3 Im seriously crying, I seriously loved this fanfic and i love the pairing hilu and i totally ship them... OMG! Im serioooously going to miss reading updates on this story so awesome... No.. Its more than awesome its beyond words... Loved It So Freaking Much! And i hope you'll keep doing the good writing on many other stories and hopefully more hilu's :)