Reviews for The Hybrid
spicyboi chapter 2 . 5/14
Am i the only 1 bothered that she said the difference between 5'7 and 6 feet is 2 inches? HOW dO u CoMe uP wItH tHaT
Alice cross chapter 78 . 3/18
The chapter is so good, hope that you still continue your wonderful story. You have my best regards.
DDarklolita chapter 78 . 3/3
Yay u here
bored411 chapter 78 . 3/1
ooh boy. curious to see how this goes as the fighting gets a bit more intense, though i'm not quite sure what her motives were for jumping in between ash and sebastian. just to help the people? i don't know, seems a bit simple and odd, but it's your story. love it all to bits so please update this again soon!
Guest chapter 77 . 11/26/2016
Update!
LadyBarricade chapter 77 . 10/1/2016
I'm trying to decide whether you used the song title "Paris holds the key to your heart" from the Anastasia movie soundtrack for this chapter's title...if so that's awesome.
Stumbled on this fic from someones livejournal and thought to give it a read.
I like :).
Esmereilda chapter 67 . 8/28/2016
well idk ab google since it can be hit or miss at times but according to Wiktionary that's correct
Esmereilda chapter 64 . 8/26/2016
ok I still have no clue what is going on with kate but I'm still ale to follow the plot so I'm gunna calling things ok
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 77 . 7/22/2016
don't switch to third person...! I like this pov. you can actually relate to what the character is feeling while third person you're just watching instead of feeling
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 77 . 7/22/2016
lol (I'm walking in the aaaiiirrrI'm walking in the moonlit skkyyyythe people far below they're watching as we fllllyyyy...)
Esmereilda chapter 56 . 6/4/2016
unlike with ciel sebby doesn't have to be honest with him
Esmereilda chapter 55 . 6/3/2016
kinda hard to answer a question you don't know the answer to yourself
Nightingalefire chapter 77 . 5/30/2016
I find this story entertaining and it really does keep you on the edge of your seat xD. Do continue with this or else I'll lose my mind over not knowing what happens next!
Esmereilda chapter 52 . 5/29/2016
poor kate for falling victim to the evil spice
Tails307 chapter 77 . 5/28/2016
I think you should switch to 3rd person. Also, great chapter! :)