Reviews for The Hybrid
purpleshapeheart chapter 72 . 4/29
I hope to see a upload soon, i just love this kind of story's! ! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-) :-) :-)
belladu57 chapter 72 . 4/21
Very good
Draconian Master chapter 72 . 3/29
Love your story! Loved it so much, I was able to catch up to the current chapter in 3 days time! Will you update soon?
I love your name BTW! Its really cool but funny!
silvyia chapter 72 . 2/12
ay, when will you update? :
Gravedigger-Undertaker chapter 9 . 2/11
Can I use Randall the Cherry Picker as a band name? That is FUCKING awesome.
bored411 chapter 72 . 1/24
oh man. i wonder if she'll get tortured too? :O can't wait to see what happens next though. so please update this again when you can!
"Women can't rape men" im throwing up please educate yourself you ignorant swine
I'm disgusted
hybridgirl963 chapter 9 . 1/14
I love it I couldn't stop laughing in the end that I cryed good job.
allietheepic7 chapter 71 . 1/13
Send me a link, I'm a constant on Quotev and will make them take it down.
midnight autum chapter 70 . 12/2/2014
Please update.. so sebastian exist in the real world? He did wkake her up right. That is fuckin awesome! Please update, a little lime wont hurt. Hehehe evil grin*
sixpathsofspring chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
I have a problem with the line "women can't men"

um yes they can
Shadow demon Kitsune chapter 70 . 11/17/2014
More I must have more! Number one fangirl right here. U have a talent! U should write real books and I'll buy those from u too
Daughter of Kabegami chapter 70 . 11/14/2014
Yay, I missed you! This was a great chapter, I missed Kaitlyn. :3
Don't worry about the length, I think everyone here can agree we just enjoy reading this story. 3
I love how utterly disgusted she is by the smell of Angela on his clothes, that was amusing to me.

And I think you should watch the new anime, it is great. There's a new artist and I feel like the character designs have got better without taking away their original look. You know, just brighter colors, more contrast, etc. And the plot is great, too. If you've read the circus arc in the manga, you would understand. You should find the time. Like, just a video a day when taking a break from homework or something. It is so good, you really should watch it. (Now the Book of Murder just needs to come out in the US...that was my favorite arc from the manga. It already aired in Japan.)
bored411 chapter 70 . 11/14/2014
neat chapter can't wait for the next one! i wonder what happens next with kaitlyn and everyone. so please update this again when you can