Reviews for Down the Gullet
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
OMFG! THIS IS THE COOOOOLEST STORY EVAAAA!

XDXDXD definitely faving it!
Sora Resi chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Why does this have so little reviews? You've encompassed England's entire history of drinking and brought it all to a beautiful and happy conclusion... I loved it :)
Symphonyk chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I loved this! I found it really impressive how you wrote about Arthur through ages. It must have been really hard to do so as most times people will only write about one time period. That wasn't all though. I think you addressed Arthur's alcoholism very well as I'm always bothered when stories have an Arthur who drinks too much and too often and who also never seems to get any better. You wrote his alcoholism as a progression, as a device used to get through the bad times, but also showed how he tried to get off of it for Alfred. The relationship between Francis and Arthur and later Arthur and Alfred was very well done as well as I think that Arthur used to be with Francis, but then had a growing love for Alfred.
Funny Unicorn Called Koko chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
What can I say other than this was a really well-written fic XD
worldaccordingtofangirls chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I was going to tell you how much I liked the little bits you sent me and then - ! You went and published it!

I adore this. I cannot express enough how much I just adore this story. It is wonderful. It is so wonderful that I recommended it on tumblr. I hope the whole Hetaila fandom reads it.

First of all, how you wove threads of history into this - exquisite. Just wonderful. I loved the bits with the Queen, and the bits with the beheading, and...ugh. Ugh! I cannot...this is gorgeous. Wow.

The FrUK was all well and good (I do like them, after all) but let me tell you that you got the USUK at the end pretty much spot on. Perfection. Wonderful.

As always, your prose is beautiful.

I have so many feelings for this story - !

Perfect.