Reviews for Baby Beel
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE END WAS GOLDEN! PURE GOLDEN!
Lol, want more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Wicked!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
*hearts for eyes* that was so goooood. Will you make more of this, please?
eaenkidu chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
more now it is funny I WANT IT NNNNOOOOWWWWW!
Piterio chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was nice. It would be very entertaining if you continued this even though there is little of plot that can be made out of it. Well it still could be a lot of fun.
Wjl chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That was a very entertaining read, I could so see Xander having a F*** My Life moment at the very end of this story.
Samsas2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Lol

I actually seen part of the anime series this story is crossed over with. It is a great series, your story has made me want to track it down and finish up the series. I hope you decide to continue with this story line, I think it would be interesting to see if little baby Beel interaction with Giles or should I say Ripper.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is pretty interesting. XD
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
lol that was funny ending but left me wanting. Oh well hope to see more Xander crossover fics from you soon!
NeroSparda chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
O_O... This has so much potential to it that I can just imagine the crack scenes Beel and Xander will go through if this continued. You seriously consider it.

Hope to see if you, ja ne (see ya)!
SlyAddiction chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Ha! Xander's a daddy! :) Thank you for posting, this is funny as hell!
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
You should definitely continue this, it has so much potential.
Beelzeboth chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Lol! Please keep going with this! I have seen so many good Xander stories that just are left at chapter 1 and this should not be one of them! Xander with Baby Beel wrecking all matters of hell on the hellmouth (no pun intended there) is too much to pass up! Still awesome in my opinion for a concept:D
aizen the III chapter 1 . 3/4/2012