Reviews for The Dresden Fillies: False Masks
majorshane chapter 25 . 3/2
Holly crap tho story was fan freaking tastic! 6/5 stars :). I can hardly wait for your next one! Write on my friend, write on!
coolcat12345 chapter 23 . 2/13
It is awesome. Great merge of canons. trial is great. Celestia's talk with harry and bits of her past, especially following spirit,are awesome. Finally he didn't piss off some powerful entity. i wouldn't say they're powerful as Mab/Titania and Archangels/devil, but certainly somewhere along lines of Ladies/Archive or Lea/Kringle and Erlking.
NephilimEQ chapter 6 . 1/12
Doctor Whooves! *squeeeeeee!* Love all threee of these combined!
Purble chapter 25 . 1/7
I really enjoyed this crossover. I first saw it and wanted to see how the hell you'd merge such different universes. The results were a pleasure. The humor and action were awesome. And your character interactions made me go 'aw'. It's a relief to finally see what the end game was, but it was fun getting there. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
Omg buttifull ending please keep going its like i read an actuall dreasdon book
ishzarkanlanne chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
OK, it's a start that promises a good story, I'm curious to see coment became Louise after his trip inland sorry to capital.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
Need more
SixPerfections chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
For some reason I really wanted Luna to forcibly molest/have her way with Harry. It would have been too damn hilarious and also kind of awesome. Having and immortal pony goddess/princess of fenomenal cosmic power have her way with you... well... kind of hard to say 'no', and I'm sure it would be more pleasant than Harry's one time romp with Mab :D
Guest chapter 22 . 6/15/2014
"climactic", not "climatic". (The former comes from "climax", the latter from "climate".)
Proper the Incredible chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
This has been amazing! I can't wait for Great Power. Already bought Skin Game, it was awesomness incarnate. Wonder who Keen Vision's related to? Will Great Power take place on earth, with the Mane Six in human form? Or will Harry return years later, without Lash? Or will he test Celestia's ire? Betting on the first one, but I'm so psyched!
Gremlin Jack chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
This story was so much win. Will you ever do a ponies in Chicago story?
spicarus chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
Nice finish. Now I've got to do the hardest thing possible...wait for the sequel.

I was kind of hoping to see Twilight in Chicago and to see Molly get involved.
TheScorpion0081 chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
So... the story is finally completed.

*slow clap like in cheesy sports movie.*

It is time to give you my full review. There is no words that I can use to express how much I love your story. Your writing has improved greatly since 'Strange Friends' and it kept me nawing at the bit in anticipation the whole way though. You characterization is near flawless, keeping most of the original flavor while spicing it up with your own and letting it marinate and slow cook to amazing development (why am I hungry all of a sudden). The story kept me guessing while not going over my head. The plot twists were well executed, unexpected, and believable. It was a great ride the whole way through and you should be proud to develop it.

There, however, are some issues I have. Well... just two. First, what happened to the reunion between Dresden and the Mane Six. It seemed like you were setting up for a touching reunion between the two and then, all of a sudden, the are setting up to fight [Redacted due to spoilers]. That was a major missed opportunity which sadden me a bit. Second, the pacing in the last fifth. At first the pacing seemed to slow down after the raid of the second stronghold. Then after that off screen reunion, you seemed to floor it to the conclusion. The pace itself in the final encounter is about right for an action scene, however, the previously mentioned missing scene and sudden rise in action did cause whiplash. Maybe you just saw the finish line and got excited, I don't know. The end of a long story can cause writers to be rash, and it hurts the ending a bit, so be careful.

Again, I had no major problems with the Doctor and the punishments given to the true bad guys were reasonable. Extreme enough to make a statement while keeping to the Equestrian ideals of non-violance. As it should be (Question: How much of that idea for the punishment came from Stardust? I can't help but think Jail Breaker when I read that part.) Also, that little slice of karma was exquisite, even if it did lead to the next problem taking the stage. No rest for Dresden and the ponies, I guess.

I am still reading the Dresden Files series (up to Death Masks now) and I still have no regrets. I have a feeling that if Jim Butcher found and read your story, he wouldn't either. Thanks for your hard work and for introducing me to two great series. I look forward to your shorts and the sequel this fall.

- Scorpion

P.S.: What is the likelihood of seeing a short with "post Winter Knight/ Skin Game" Dresden and post "Princess Twilight/ Twilight's Kingdom" Twilight meeting up? It doesn't have to be something big like "Cthulhu Awakens" or something like that. Maybe just talking over a cup of tea and reflecting. It would be refreshing after canceling the apocalypse so many times. Just a thought.
Fire From Above chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
Wow, you really had me going there. I thought that Bookmark was going to carry out his plan and become the big bad, so I was quite surprised to see that end. You created a very well done story, so thank you for the time and effort you put into it.

I am looking forward to seeing the third part of the trilogy in the fall. Can you give a hint on where it falls in Dresden's timeline? I can only guess seeing where he left off. If I was to guess, I would say that he and Twilight exchange letters for quite a while, but they don't see each other for a very long time. I am going to put my guess at "Changes", where instead of going to Mab, Harry is going to seek out Luna for help. That just gives me so many ideas on how that will turn out, but I shall wait for what you write.

Once again, thank you for the story. I look forward to the next installment. And yes, I am going to buy Skin Game on the Tuesday evening signing/release party.
Dragish chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
Woop, This has finished. I enjoyed this story very much and glad to see it finished. I am looking forward to the next one