Reviews for The Dresden Fillies: False Masks
Difdi chapter 20 . 9/20
Well, that guard is done for. No one escapes She Who Parties Behind.
Bobboky chapter 25 . 2/10
Very Awesome
akbarironoak chapter 25 . 1/12
4 Stars. I really liked the twist before the sequel hook. The only reason this doesn't get a 4.5 or 5 is that the 'Blackstone is hot'/ let's ship tease Harry/Twilight got a tad annoying. I Loved Bob's reactions, though. All in all, good work.
warmsundae chapter 25 . 10/28/2015
I mean, I'm one of those people that don't leave reviews... but this time can be an exception. I love the plot and the thought that went to it. It's obvious to see that you worked hard...
hmm. Like I said, I'm not accustomed to leaving reviews, so I don't really know what to say. For now, though, I'm gonna go and read the third book.
HiddenMaster chapter 25 . 6/22/2015
I said this in a review for the prequel, but I will say it again: this is beautiful. The premise is surreal and at times a bit wacky, but the heart put into this is unbelievable. I loved reading every sentence of this and, on reaching the end, I felt like crying because it was over.

This story is true to both the Dresden Files and My Little Pony franchises in every way, every character is natural, and the story, surreal as it is, is entirely believable. Furthermore, it is so good to see Dresden actually have warmth and love in his life (admittedly with an assassination plot and conspiracy afoot, but that an average weekend for him).

I don't know what else to say other than that I love this series, and I can't wait to read more, and please, continue. This is a work of beauty that by all rights should continue.
BlackRoseFire chapter 25 . 6/21/2015
Awesome story. I really loved the way that you have had it set up. I am thinking that the dragon is akin to Alduin from Skyrim, is that correct? I can't wait until the next story.
majorshane chapter 25 . 3/2/2015
Holly crap tho story was fan freaking tastic! 6/5 stars :). I can hardly wait for your next one! Write on my friend, write on!
coolcat12345 chapter 23 . 2/13/2015
It is awesome. Great merge of canons. trial is great. Celestia's talk with harry and bits of her past, especially following spirit,are awesome. Finally he didn't piss off some powerful entity. i wouldn't say they're powerful as Mab/Titania and Archangels/devil, but certainly somewhere along lines of Ladies/Archive or Lea/Kringle and Erlking.
NephilimEQ chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
Doctor Whooves! *squeeeeeee!* Love all threee of these combined!
Purble chapter 25 . 1/7/2015
I really enjoyed this crossover. I first saw it and wanted to see how the hell you'd merge such different universes. The results were a pleasure. The humor and action were awesome. And your character interactions made me go 'aw'. It's a relief to finally see what the end game was, but it was fun getting there. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
Omg buttifull ending please keep going its like i read an actuall dreasdon book
ishzarkanlanne chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
OK, it's a start that promises a good story, I'm curious to see coment became Louise after his trip inland sorry to capital.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
Need more
SixPerfections chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
For some reason I really wanted Luna to forcibly molest/have her way with Harry. It would have been too damn hilarious and also kind of awesome. Having and immortal pony goddess/princess of fenomenal cosmic power have her way with you... well... kind of hard to say 'no', and I'm sure it would be more pleasant than Harry's one time romp with Mab :D
Guest chapter 22 . 6/15/2014
"climactic", not "climatic". (The former comes from "climax", the latter from "climate".)