Reviews for Strength Found in the Stars A Bones Adventure
ilovedoctorwho1 chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Am I the only one that has noticed that Dr. Gordan Wyatt is from Bones or at least really similar.
ptl4ever419 chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
I love it :)
IvyEnthusiast chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
I loved this story ! Was incredibly well written ... One of the best Bones/Oc stories I've read !
roxasmay chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Wow! Awesome story! You should consider doing a sequel of serron and ashley falling in love :)
IronstarGallifrey chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
Oh my lord, this is a wonderful story, I am so checking out some of your other stories. Live long and prosper.
Sylarfan chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I loved it when Bones said: "Congradu-fucking-lations." Hahaha! I could totally hear him saying that. Great chapter by the way.
mysweetkat chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
Really enjoyed reading this excellent story!
mimi12349876 chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
YAY!
Loved it.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Aw! I believe him, that he can fix anything. That's so randomly sappy of me. . .
Vanillastar chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
I absolutely loved this story!

Bones is my favorite character, aside from Kirk and Chekov!

I hope you do a sequel or at least a series of one-shots of these two!

Keep up the amazing writing!
alice in the sweetland chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
please write more L. McCoy/Bones stories with new character just like thses one thanks, great story
Kit-cat99 chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
Oh my god I loved this ending! Honestly, it was so great. And I love that little Ashley takes after everyone, that was my favourite part. Such a happy little ending, I'm glad this is how it went. Thank you for a wonderful story!
Mrs.RedHood chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
It's official: I love this story. You are an excellent writer, and you bring the characts to life in this story. I giggled at the pon farr and thought it was sweet how much Jim loves his sister. I expect to see more great stories from you, so don't stop writing.
Carpe diem,
Ace Gunn
Kit-cat99 chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
Oh wow. I feel sorry for Apollo. Glad that Sam and Bones are good once more, the world is right again!
Clarissa Eden chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
I couldn't stop myself from smiling when reading this chapter. I've seen the episode you've based this on from the Original Series a few times now, and the Tsar of Russia line still gets me every time.
Keep up the good work :)
Xoxo