Reviews for Infinitely Weary
Cat's Eye Draco chapter 1 . 8/14
A wonderful look inside Martha's head. One thing I think you've captured perfectly about her character is that she's always thinking, but never actually says what she's thinking. This is what I, personally, think is the heart of the occasional tension between her and Ten throughout series 3. We know that she often feels invisible or second best to him because she occasionally tells other characters like Tallulah in DiM, but she never says anything to the Doctor himself about it. And what's funny about this habit is that on the occasions when Martha does hold her ground and make herself clear, such as at the end of Gridlock or asking to be a long-term companion in The Lazarus Experiment, the Doctor does seem to respond to it.
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Very nice !
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
My life made.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Amusing ending. I liked this story. :) You should write more stories in this fandom! Great writing.
BananaCracker333 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
"You of all people should know I look daft with one shoe."
LBZIP chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Beautifully written.
HadaGracia chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I REALLY liked this fic! That last line made me laugh out loud. 8D
SimplyGarnet chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is wonderful! You write excellent h/c. Hope you write more DW fic :)
Jewelshoes chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow! That was just amazing! Please please write more or another story like this :)
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was beautiful. Poor Martha. She was such a good companion. She really loved the Doctor and was such a good doctor to constantly put another's needs before her own even when that person so often hurt her. Then she had the strength to walk away.
thedoctorandriver chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was beautiful! I love the heartbroken doctor and how Martha will pretend to be rose to help him out :)