Reviews for Neither Time nor Space
homewrdbnd chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
I am really enjoying this story...can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Wow it's been a while since we heard from Mustang. Sarah sounds rather calm considering who her parents are, lol. I especially like the end where we hear from Ed, Al, and Mae, and Mae almost blows the secret, and Joshua's after thoughts. Things are getting exciting!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Wow! This was a really good chapter. I like all the description that you put into it. Does Charity secretly like Viktor, like without her even knowing it? Man, you need to get your next chapter out soon i really enjoy reading them. Write. Write. Write. and i hope to read the next chapter soon :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Good story. It was really busy, but totally worth while! Irina is a kickass! The relationship with her and Leonid was great, especially because Leonid got his butt handed to him! Joshua and Charity should totally end up together, not Viktor. Especially because Viktor is a whinny baby. Seriously he isn't the one in handcuffs hanging over a rather large man's body. Rob was pretty funny because he made fun of Viktor, but I mostly would prefer to hear more about Irina and Leonid in the minor character category. Awesome job! Keep posting, and seriously have Joshua freak out a little bit more that Charity is gone!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
This was a really great chapter. I can't wait till you come out with the next one. I really like Viktor's personality, and last chapter I really liked how Joshua had no idea what really happened twenty years ago. It looks really good i hope you keep writing.
Mcat9905 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Looks promising :) keep it up,and you'll get reviews up and down!
et12356 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Is Viktor and Charity gonna be a pairing? Hmmmm? I hope so! It seems like it! I like this story, it's good!
Sky65 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Awww i got a special thx

I really loved this chapter! I love how they played cards too- hearts is a fun game if you play with th right people! And of course there is a cliffy at the end! Please update soon ;) Hope you get more follows/reviews soon!
Daninuyasha chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Wow this is a really good story. The plot is good and new. I also like the fact it takes place 20 years after the promise day. Well done.
Sky65 chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
OMG LOVE THIS STORY!I love the plot so far and cant wait for more! I think tje characters are in character and that tje overall mood of the story makes it a really great read. Please PLEASE UPDATE!
The Suburban Coyote chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
rachLA chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Loooooove it! Great job on this chapter. Everyone was in character.
Spark of the forgotten chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
The plot is new, and as far as I know rather unused...nice job and keep up the good work!
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
I like where this is going. And I can't believe it's been twenty years! This story is very original and I hope you update soon.
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh wow, Ed and Al are already married. And Mustang has a kid? Wow. This is great so far and it's very well written. Hardly any grammer or spelling mistakes. And the story is very interesting.